All Tuberville Team

AURainman

If you had the option of choosing a starting lineup full of Tuberville coached players (Auburn or Ole Miss) (preferably Auburn), who would you start in each position?

RB

Ronnie Brown?

Carnell Williams?

Rudi Johnson?

Heath Evans?

Deuce McAllister?

or....

QB

Jason Campbell?

Ben Leard?

Romero Miller?

or...

OL

Marcus McNiel?

Kendall Simmons?

or...

etc.

:au:

i say every starter on the 2004 PERFECT SEASON Auburn Tigers would be a good start, eh? :D

you'd have to put Deuce somewhere. that guy was a stud at ole miss. that 2000 game with him vs. Rudi was AUsome. what a great road trip!

I had to reach for a few, mainly because my mind is fleeting.... but nonetheless, here are my picks.

DEFENSE

DT

DeMarco McNeil

Tommy Jackson

DE

Marcus Washington

Stanley McClover (wishful thinking)

LB

Karlos Dansby

Dontarrious Thomas

Travis Williams

DB

Carlos Rogers

Roderick Hood

Rob Pate

David Irons (wishful thinking, BIG TIME)

OFFENSE

RB

Ronnie Brown or

Cadillac

FB

Heath Evans

TE

Cooper Wallace

or Robert Johnson

OL

Kendall Simmons

Marcus McNeil

Ben Nowland

Monreko Crittenden

Troy Reddick

QB

Jason Campbell

Ben Leard (close 2nd teamer)

WR

Tim Carter

Dede Green

Courtney Taylor

i say every starter on the 2004 PERFECT SEASON Auburn Tigers would be a good start, eh?   :D

177396[/snapback]

By george, I think you've got it.

I can't think of anyone that would be an automatic preference to anyone on last year's team, but I believe you could substitute Deuce or Rudi for Ronnie or Carnell with no significant drop off from last year. Similarly with Karlos or Dontarrious at LB.

Can't believe I forgot his last name--whose was our fullback, Brandon something from Bayou La Batre, before Slaughter? If you're looking for a blocking fullback, they don't come much tougher than him. He never got much of chance to show what he could do as a runner.

With a definate tip of the hat to Ronnie and Carnell, Rudi would be on the field for my team. :au:

i say every starter on the 2004 PERFECT SEASON Auburn Tigers would be a good start, eh?   :D

177396[/snapback]

Can't believe I forgot his last name--whose was our fullback, Brandon something from Bayou La Batre, before Slaughter? If you're looking for a blocking fullback, they don't come much tougher than him. He never got much of chance to show what he could do as a runner.

177409[/snapback]

Heath Evans?

Don't forget Ronny Daniels.

177417[/snapback]

I can't believe I forgot Daniels. I guess I'd have to knock Courtney Taylor out of the starters role for him.

Guest Tigrinum Major

177396[/snapback]

I can't think of anyone that would be an automatic preference to anyone on last year's team, but I believe you could substitute Deuce or Rudi for Ronnie or Carnell with no significant drop off from last year. Similarly with Karlos or Dontarrious at LB.

177409[/snapback]

His name was Brandon Johnson. Tough as nails and a fierce competitor. Jake is very much like him, great blocker that never gets the ball. He just looked mean.

177396[/snapback]

177409[/snapback]

His name was Brandon Johnson. Tough as nails and a fierce competitor. Jake is very much like him, great blocker that never gets the ball. He just looked mean.

177456[/snapback]

Yeah, Brandon Johnson! Thanks.

Archived