Bama vs UM, TX vs UDub - Who Ya Got?

AURex

It's time for the College Football Playoff.

#1 Michigan vs #4 Bama
#2 Washington vs #3 Texas

Who ya got?

Personally, I think the two higher ranked teams are going down. I think the final will be a Bama vs Texas rematch.

9 hours ago, AURex said:

It's time for the College Football Playoff.

#1 Michigan vs #4 Bama
#2 Washington vs #3 Texas

Who ya got?

Personally, I think the two higher ranked teams are going down. I think the final will be a Bama vs Texas rematch.

I agree with this. 
Sure would like to see Harbaugh get exposed, again!

3 hours ago, Hopsing said:

I agree with this. 
Sure would like to see Harbaugh get exposed, again!

What?????? I’m of the same opinion as Barkley, would cheer for Russia over Alabama.    You should be banned from this forum.   Lol

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

What?????? I’m of the same opinion as Barkley, would cheer for Russia over Alabama.    You should be banned from this forum.   Lol

I didn’t say I would pull for them. Optics, yes. Thinking is saban wins he may bolt for that retirement. One can dream!

good catch on your part though! 

I have a feeling bama is going to win like 37-10. I hope I'm wrong. I'd love to see bama lose. I feel like the media is slobbering all over bama and Saban, and it's disgusting. They backed their way into yet another championship game. 

Texas will probably win 41-28 or something like that. 

And then Texas probably loses the rematch..... or Washington somehow slips past Texas and then loses like 51-10 to bama. :puke:

I want Washington to win it all, Mich vs Bama is a less of the to weevels, Michigan a bunch of cheaters who shouldnt even be there and Bama should be there either...

Michigan needs to stop shooting themselves in the foot. Can't be spotting a Saban team half a field

Just now, Randman5000 said:

Third sack of the game by Michigan!!

4th!!!

• Love 1

I expected Bama to win, but I hate Bama and hate Harbaugh as well, so I don't really give a stinky dump who win the game.

That said, the officiating was truly terrible. Both ways. UM OL was holding on pretty much 50% of plays. Bama tackled a UM ball carrier way out of bounds. No calls either way. This game was won/lost by refs.

Bama did not deserve to be in the CFP and it took OT for a mediocre Michigan team to get past them.

Now let's see whether the Big Penile can lead doggies past the longhorns.

4 hours ago, yngwie1995 said:

I have a feeling bama is going to win like 37-10.

Never been happier to be wrong. 🤣

21 minutes ago, AURex said:

That said, the officiating was truly terrible. Both ways. UM OL was holding on pretty much 50% of plays. Bama tackled a UM ball carrier way out of bounds. No calls either way. This game was won/lost by refs.

Not to worry, they are making up for it by calling holding on Texas every big gain.