Central FL v. South Carolina

tgr4lfe

half way thru 1st Qtr. USC up 14-0. QB is like 7 of 7, 160 yds, 2 TD

Spurior, sorry Jenny, Spawn of Satan, showing his coaching ability with this Mitchell kid at QB. Of course it Cent. FL, so we will see how USc does come SEC play. Might be a force to deal with??

Anybody else see Big and Rich do a song on Gameday??

Yes USC looks good timing and all but it is UCF,but the timing does look like Spur is back.He is lacking depth so the season will take it's toll.Wake looses my picks start 50/50hmm wanted to start with a bang,like the flash of light RBall gets when earholed by SM.

That is why I quantified my statements with, it is UCF. Second qtr USC did not look good. USF started bringing the house on Mitchell and shut down the passing attack. They got into scoring position late 2nd, but UCF blitzed and shut that down pushing them back to a 50 yd FG. Of course, USC just scored on a big play to go up 24-3 now. What the hell is that hideous screeching on the loud speakers at USC stadium?? Sounds like a dying crow, that is worse than the freakin' elephant the bammers have. I'm glad we got a respectable Tiger growl to bring down the house!!!

USC has no running game & the QB keeps taking terrible/costly sacks. Defense looks aggressive and quick. I like Nix's aggressive approach. SOS has yet to throw his visor yet...

I'll be dang if UCF didn't get the ball on a fluke fumble on a punt. Just tried a 4th and goal and USC held them. RT you're right, USC has a horrible OL, they have not been able to run the ball on UCF nor protect the QB

Guest Tigrinum Major

No running game, a gimmicky defense and a young QB. Unless things turn around quick, the ole ball coach is in for a long season.

O'Leary's bunch didn't quit, I'll give them that. They might have just lost their 16th in a row, but they look improved over last year. I know that isn't saying much, but any of you ever heard how to eat an elephant?

One bite at a time. UCF has beaten SEC teams before and they might again someday. Just wasn't in the cards tonight.

And I agree that the rooster sound is quite ... amusing...

Poll:

Which is more annoying over the PA? The pachyderm that needs to take a dump at Bama games or the chicken screaming?

SC should have only won the game by 1 or 2. Poor coaching by O'Leary imo. Should have kicked the FG and the game turns out differently. For more analysis by me, let me throw a free plug - I'm the color guy for Lee-Scott broadcasts this fall. Tune into 96.7 FM Friday night - Morgan Senators @ LSA in Auburn, 7:15 pregame, 7:30 kick.

Which is more annoying over the PA? The pachyderm that needs to take a dump at Bama games or the chicken screaming

The chicken sounds more like someone is murdering it, while the pachyderm only sounds like it is trying to emulate most of the UAT faithful producing more bull. . . I mean elephant crap claims to greatness. So the chicken for pure annoyance value.

I would like to say first is its good to see Superior back in the SEC.( I think)But in the 1st few minutes USC looked like a typical CSS team. Thet were disciplined and well coached. Seemed to wear down and get over confident, but had good reason.

Not to take away from UCF but for an 0-11 team last year O'leary has them playing tuff hard nosed defense. Made great adjusments and actually stayed in game.

Anyway not much to say but its dam good to have football back.

WDE!!!

Archived