Dolphins

autiger6

Ronnie rushed 5 times for 25 yards tonight. He had a long gain of 16 yards. Man I will miss not seeing him on the field Saturday. I think the Franchise Irons will get it done.

Watched Carlos and Jason play last night.

Carlos looked solid, playing most of the 1st half. He shut down his man.

Jason played the entire 2nd half and looked like 2003 Jason. He showed his great athletic ability and seemed to be very comfortable moving the offense. Made 3 or 4 bad decissions. Two interceptions that both would have been completions, if the defender hadnt gotten a good jump on the pass and stepped in front. Guess NFL corners are a little quicker, Jason. He also had a beautiful 37 yard TD that he dropped in perfectly to the receiver sprinting down the sideline.

Dont expect to see much of Jason this year, unless Ramsey and Brunell get injured.

Carlos should be a-ight.

Two interceptions that both would have been completions, if the defender hadnt gotten a good jump on the pass and stepped in front. Guess NFL corners are a little quicker, Jason.

177612[/snapback]

Like I said before, Jason will have to cut down that windup in his throwing motion. It gives NFL DBs plenty of time to react and pick balls. He could get away with that throwing motion playing against ULM DBs, but not NFL caliber DBs. Also, JC is more successful throwing the the quick slants and bubble screens, a la BorgesBall.

Archived