Stadium Renovations via ChatGPT

Based on what Cohen said the other day I think the north endzone will look close to those depictions.  I’m not sure with the trends in CFB of Auburn needs to add more seats but I think they are definitely looking to add more big $$$ seats.  Now that Auburn is selling booze I stand by making the top of the North endzone a party deck.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Based on what Cohen said the other day I think the north endzone will look close to those depictions.  I’m not sure with the trends in CFB of Auburn needs to add more seats but I think they are definitely looking to add more big $$$ seats.  Now that Auburn is selling booze I stand by making the top of the North endzone a party deck.

it is more fun to sneak it in and a hell of a lot cheaper. i am sure it is harder to do now tho.

The gravity defying scoreboard with Neville Arena sitting on top would be an impressive addition. Granted helicopter rides to get to the gate and go inside would be expensive.

1 hour ago, Win4AU said:

41 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

it is more fun to sneak it in and a hell of a lot cheaper. i am sure it is harder to do now tho.

16 minutes ago, SuperAUsome09 said:

The gravity defying scoreboard with Neville Arena sitting on top would be an impressive addition. Granted helicopter rides to get to the gate and go inside would be expensive.

So.... we're all good with the logo and name changes in the pics?

They kinda scare me honestly.

• Haha 5

On 1/26/2024 at 4:30 PM, Mims44 said:

So.... we're all good with the logo and name changes in the pics?

They kinda scare me honestly.

I noticed the same thing. That part disturbed me. Along with floating scoreboard.

4 hours ago, AUDaddio said:

I noticed the same thing. That part disturbed me. Along with floating scoreboard.

Hoverboard 

• Haha 2