Trump Makes up story about breaking Elvis's attendance record when he held rally at the Alabama State Fair.

https://www.al.com/politics/2024/03/confused-about-2021-cullman-rally-donald-trump-claims-he-broke-elvis-presleys-record-crowd-at-alabama-state-fair.html

Meanwhile, as Republicans complain about Biden's dementia, their candidate Trump is completely making up stories out of thin air. Trump at one of his rallies this weekend claims that :

1: He spoke at the Alabama State fair  in 2021 (He didn't. Trump spoke at a MAGA rally in Cullman AL. No fair was involved, and the AL State Fair occurs in Birmingham.

2. That a 100 year old man who probably owns the State Fair came up and told him that his crowd broke the attendance record of the State fair owned by Elvis Presley. (Elvis Presley never performed at the Alabama State Fair either. 

3. Trump claimed his AL rally had 68,000 attendance. (in 2021, the Secret Service and local authorities estimated attendance at 45,000.) 

4. That after Trump heard Mo Brooks get on stage and tell people that we needed to move past the 2020 election fraud claims that Trump immediately, the next day withdrew his support from Brooks  and gave it to Kati Britt. (It was 10 months after that rally that Trump withdrew his campaigns support from Mo Brooks and then waited another month to support Britt after she took the lead in polls)

So while Republicans are "very concerned" about some of the lies they say Biden has told while in office, they apparently don't have similar concerns about nominating a guy who can effortlessly tell a number of easily factchecked lies in a 30 second sound clip.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Typical conversation loop with a MAGA when Trump says something stupid:

Trump didn't say that!

And even if he did say that...Trump didn't mean it that way!

And even if he did mean it that way,...you're just taking it out of context. 

And even if you aren't taking it out of context...Trump was just kidding and joking around 

And even if Trump WASNT joking around then what he said IS COMPLETLY TRUE AND I BELIEVE EVERY WORD!!! MAGA 2024!! TRUMP IS LORD!! LIBERALS ARE DEMONIC CULTIST!!!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Trump didn't say that!

And even if you aren't taking it out of context...Trump was just kidding and joking around 

And even if Trump WASNT joking around then what he said IS COMPLETLY TRUE AND I BELIEVE EVERY WORD!!! MAGA 2024!! TRUMP IS LORD!! LIBERALS ARE DEMONIC CULTIST!!!!

You miss the whole problem as usual.  Media will jump on some out of context statement he makes and broadcast it as the truth.  See *bloodbath*.

46 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

You miss the whole problem as usual.  Media will jump on some out of context statement he makes and broadcast it as the truth.  See *bloodbath*.

The article I posted links to the video of Trump saying this. You can watch it. Nothing is taken out of context. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

The article I posted links to the video of Trump saying this. You can watch it. Nothing is taken out of context. 

It is a nothing burger that is not worth printing, but only to show Trump exaggerates the truth and everybody knows that by now.  Even I have stopped showing Biden’s blunders because we know he does and will never change.

4 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Trump didn't say that!

It seems someone has missed the whole point of this post while simultaneously continuing the cycle :bow:

• Haha 3

Pooof