So trump posted a classified document

on twitter.  actually it was a picture that outted a  a super classified satellite and lets not forget the classified info he told about subs to a guy from australia who blabbed it to everyone. this is true..............

Edited by aubiefifty

and how many documents did he try to steal? and how many compared to biden whom screwed up? but you folks do not care about that unless it is not a repuke............

• aubiefifty changed the title to So trump posted a classified document
4 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

on twitter.  actually it was a picture that outted a  a super classified satellite and lets not forget the classified info he told about subs to a guy from australia who blabbed it to everyone. this is true..............

Since when do you care about classification security?  Don’t you approve of the Hillary Clinton philosophy of safeguarding classified?  This is true…………..

7 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

Since when do you care about classification security?  Don’t you approve of the Hillary Clinton philosophy of safeguarding classified?  This is true…………..

i had a top secret security clearance and i was stationed at the pentagon. hill did not boast about having docs and being told several  times to turn them in. your deflections are tiresome. we are talking biden and trump. pay attention hard head.................

9 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i had a top secret security clearance and i was stationed at the pentagon. hill did not boast about having docs and being told several  times to turn them in. your deflections are tiresome. we are talking biden and trump. pay attention hard head.................

No she secretly held classified on unprotected unsecure servers so nobody could monitor or supervise. That’s a lot worse than boasting. I had a top secret sci clearance too hard head. It’s irrelevant.