Who is our acting “president” right now?

39 minutes ago, homersapien said:

The most important thing any modern president does is choose his staff.

Same can be said of any leader

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

To the original poster. What does it mean in your opinion to "call the shots". Give examples.

Edited by creed

13 hours ago, creed said:

To the original poster. What does it mean in your opinion to "call the shots". Give examples.

Demonstrate the ability to go "off script" (no teleprompter or note cards(s)) and effectively communicate his personal values, goals, and ideas when it comes to solving various issues facing our nation.

47 minutes ago, JMWATS said:

Demonstrate the ability to go "off script" (no teleprompter or note cards(s)) and effectively communicate his personal values, goals, and ideas when it comes to solving various issues facing our nation.

In that case Biden is off script a major portion of the time. I would guess less than 1% of his time is in front of a teleprompter with notes communicating to the public. 

note: I’m not a Biden fan. 

12 minutes ago, creed said:

In that case Biden is off script a major portion of the time. I would guess less than 1% of his time is in front of a teleprompter with notes communicating to the public. 

note: I’m not a Biden fan. 

I agree he doesn’t communicate to the public without using a teleprompter or notes.   I also agree I’m not a Biden fan. 

22 hours ago, AU9377 said:

I would expect a candidate to believe that they can get the job done.  Their character differences aren't hard to see.  Trump didn't even attend Biden's inauguration due to his inability to acknowledge defeat.  He sounds like a screaming 9 year old when he whines about everyone.

Yes, character differences are not hard to see:

3 hours ago, JMWATS said:

Yeah, Trump does so well when he goes off script. :rolleyes: