HORTON BROTHERS FOUND ALIVE!!!

Erik81

Guest Tigrinum Major

That is incredible. I cannot imagine the chaos that must exist there.

I imagine this young man has had the world lifted from his shoulders. Coach Price was on WJOX this afternoon talking about the strength of Alonzo.

That is awesome! I can't imagine how the emotional roller coaster this young man has been through. I want to know what the heck the one cousing was thinking by telling him his brothers were did, if apparently, he did not know for sure.

no win this year or any to come will compare to the way my heart leapt when i read that. i haven't met alonzo on campus, but i have spent time out at the shelter. to hear just one amazing story like that is incredibly uplifting. that's God at work.

i bet i know who zo's favorite cousin is.

Thank You Lord. Now it is time for these young men to go out and make their lives count. I hope we hear many good things about this family in the years to come.

Link

Here is an article from a few days ago before he got the good news

"When my brothers were dead and I got that call that they drowned ... somewhere still in the back of my mind and my heart I felt they're somewhere safe," he says. "I pray about that every night. But when I got that call my whole motivation to do anything was gone. It was hard for me to function. I was just ready to burst."
"I looked in their eyes and I knew how much they cared about me," says Horton. "I can't have my little brothers with me, but I've got a whole team of big brothers with me."

Archived