THE DEMO-GOGUE speaks

Tigermike

"My point is that John Roberts has a record. John Roberts appears to be a wonderful, decent, family person, but, again, we get back to the question about whether you really care and whether you have compassion. It's not enough to say you care. It's what you've done. John Roberts' legal career has been about taking away every protection for young girls and women who want to participate in sports, for African-Americans and Hispanics who want the equal same right to vote, taking away for women who think they should determine what kind of health care they have. His entire legal career appears to be about making sure those folks don't have the same rights everybody else does. That's probably not the right thing to do two weeks after a disaster where certain members of society clearly did not have the same protections that everybody else did because of their circumstances. Americans are fair people and they want a sence of justice. I know Judge Roberts loves the law. I'm not sure he loves the American people."— DNC Chairman Howard Dean

Count on Howard Dean to run about and spew ignorance from his mouth. With him as the DNC chairman, the 2008 election should be a lock for the republicans. Anybody want to guess if he comes under fire for those comments. If it was a conservative saying that about a liberal appointment, the media would be all over it. Democrats would be demanding and apology.

Man, I am so thankful he let loose with that psychotic scream in Iowa. I shudder to imagine what would have happened had this nut case won the presidency.

Man, I am so thankful he let loose with that psychotic scream in Iowa. I shudder to imagine what would have happened had this nut case won the presidency.

180891[/snapback]

If I remember correctly he only won one primary, that of his home state of VT. There wasn't a chance in Hades of him even getting the Democrat nod, much less the presidency. Think about this: the DEMOCRATS took one look at Dean and voted for Kerry, overwhelmingly. Talk about facing rejection. :lol:

The fact that he is was selected as head of the DNC just tells me the leadership of the Dems is more delusional than your typical dirt-road bammie alumni.

Archived