How bad does Arky lose to USC?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. How bad does Arky lose to USC?

• 1-7 Points?
    • 8-14 Points?
    • 15-21 Points?
    • 22-28 Points?
    • 29 or more Points?

This game could and should get real ugly and fast.

:arky: has little pass D and a new DC too.

They are stuck trying to run the ball on USC.

I say this gets ugly quick, and then gets very ugly.

15-21 Points

I say they lose by 35+.

No pass defense + Matt Leinart = 1 woodshed style beating for the hogs.

I see it much different than most. This is a classic Top team vs a big name program that just lost a game. USC will probably be overlooking the hogs because the media has them hyped as unbeatable. Houston Nuttjob is fighting for his job and a win over USC could save his rear end. Also I don't think that Arkansas is as bad as most think. If they can get their ground game going and control the clock that takes time from USC and Leinart. I bet USC's players are not concentrating on Arkansas so I see some sloppy play from them. This is also the first team USC faces with a big strong line.

I say the final score is USC 24 Hogs 17.

Vandy is the real deal this year and the rest of the SEC on their schedule need to take notice.

Oh yeah all the Holliday Inn Expresses are full so I stayed home last night.

Go :sec:

Go :arky:

Go :au:

Warrrr Eagleeee!

I went 8-14. USC struggled mightily last year with teams as bad as if not worse than Arky. Teams like Stanford, Oregon State, UCLA. Should have been beaten in at least 2 of those and that was with Chow and Oregano.

The Hogs will be fired up and USC will probably take them lightly, hopefully meaning USC will wallow around for 3 quarters.

USC will want to make a point against SEC teams by beating up on a down Arkansas team. I say USC sets a record for most points scored against an SEC team by an OOC opponent. USC scores 60+ points.

I don't know which way to go now. I thought Arky was going to be able to hang in with them, but now after they got beat by Vandy (who is a pretty decent team) Cutler wasn't named preseason All SEC 1st team QB, for nothing :big: . But he put up what 240 yds passing on the Hogs. I am afraid like DKW that this could get out of hand real quick for the Hogs, but on the other hand, if USC is looking past the Hogs, then Arky could blind side them.????????? All I know is I had initally picked the Hogs to beat USC, I just hope I am still going to be right.!!

Go Hogs!!!!! :arky:

Arky, under Houston Nutt, is the most unpredictable team in the SEC in many years. They seem to play off emotion much of the time and Nutt does have to ablility to get them UP for a game like this. But emotion can carry a team only so far; if USC comes out and takes control of the game and Arky's emotion fades, it could get ugly. If Arky surprises USC and uses their running game to drive and use the clock, it could be very interesting indeed.

As improbable as it is, I am sure pulling for Arky to give USC all they can handle. Just remember, last year's invincible USC team lost to a very mediocre UCLA team, but for a "botched" call late in the game.

Looks like we did a good job of picking this one, too.

Although we are right, we werent close on the actual score, but then who was?

Well at least I got Arkansas scoring 17 right and Vandy is the real deal.

Poor Piggies they have a long long long road ahead. Time to start talking basketball piggies.

Ahem,

I fully expect them to hang about 70 on the hogs
Yep, not for the :sec: connection though. They will beat them like a rented mule simply because the :arky: 's are a horrible team.

I hope USC hangs 70 on them. Couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch.

Ahem,
I fully expect them to hang about 70 on the hogs
Yep, not for the :sec: connection though. They will beat them like a rented mule simply because the :arky: 's are a horrible team.

I hope USC hangs 70 on them. Couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch.

182621[/snapback]

Props given TIS and AUdaREALsecTigers! :thumbsup:

Archived