Butch Davis quote

DKW 86

Link

Davis said when he was an assistant with the Cowboys, players received small cash payments for helping force turnovers.

"I'd come in and I'd have a stack of maybe a hundred 5-dollar bills," he said. "And I think the only place where they really still do that is maybe Alabama." - Butch Davis

Something tells me he wont be coaching at Tuscaloosa if and when they replace Shula.

Looking for link now.
Davis said when he was an assistant with the Cowboys, players received small cash payments for helping force turnovers.

"I'd come in and I'd have a stack of maybe a hundred 5-dollar bills," he said. "And I think the only place where they really still do that is maybe Alabama." - Butch Davis

Something tells me he wont be coaching at Tuscaloosa if and when they replace Shula.

181284[/snapback]

LOL I wonder how many fives Croyle will get this season for INT's :big:

LOL I wonder how many fives Croyle will get this season for INT's

Looking at the numbers, it seems to me that Mr Cox has a corner on the INT market. :P

181297[/snapback]

Good one. :rolleyes::iamwithstupid:

Looking at the numbers, it seems to me that Mr Cox has a corner on the INT market. :P

181297[/snapback]

Nice one BG! :moon::lol:

:au::homer:

181297[/snapback]

In defense of the skinny kid in the dark pink #12 jersey, It is tough to throw an INT while laying on your back! :lol::lol::lol:B):poke:

Link

181284[/snapback]

:roflol:

181297[/snapback]

In defense of the skinny kid in the dark pink #12 jersey, It is tough to throw an INT while laying on your back! :lol::lol::lol:B):poke:

181327[/snapback]

Good one WT :cheer:

Archived