Lsu Vs Ut

Aufan59

LSU win makes them look better, making our win in Baton Rouge even sweeter.

Tenn win helps us in the West race if we need it, which is almost always the case.

So who do you root for Monday night?

We need the Vols to win. I don't care about how things look - you know what else would look great? If Bama was 10-0 and then we beat them. But Lord if you want that then please get your head checked.

When in doubt, root for a divisional opponent to lose...therefore, I hope Tennessee wins. I doubt they do, though.

We do not "need" UTK to win. We are currently undefeated in the SEC. Our fate is in our own hands and at this point in the season no one else but Auburn can help us get to Atlanta. To prepare for the contingency is to admit defeat before taking the field. As far as talent goes LSU, Florida, and Auburn are the top teams. LSU has a new coach and we do not play Florida. I am not convinced that anyone else has a better coaching staff so what do we have to fear? I have seen nothing from the other teams in this conference that makes me think we can not win it again. I am not saying that we are going to win out, but I am saying that until we are eliminated from a shot to repeat that we are still the champions of the best conference in college football.

That being said, I don't care if we needed an LSU win to put us in the title game I cannot pull for UTK. They are the dirtiest program in college football and I want them to lose every single game they play. Period.

Personally I think we should want LSU to win....I want them to be in the top 5 when we play them, that way a win gets us more respect...because lets be honest...beating south carolina and arkansas probably won't get us much respect as far as the polls go...

and as an aside.....can a team please put together two good halves against USC...it's starting to become sickening...teams will have them beat in the first half, or close to it and then totally tank it in the second........... :(

We do not "need" UTK to win.  We are currently undefeated in the SEC.  Our fate is in our own hands and at this point in the season no one else but Auburn can help us get to Atlanta.  To prepare for the contingency is to admit defeat before taking the field.  As far as talent goes LSU, Florida, and Auburn are the top teams.  LSU has a new coach and we do not play Florida.  I am not convinced that anyone else has a better coaching staff so what do we have to fear?  I have seen nothing from the other teams in this conference that makes me think we can not  win it again.  I am not saying that we are going to win out, but I am saying that until we are eliminated from a shot to repeat that we are still the champions of the best conference in college football.

That being said, I don't care if we needed an LSU win to put us in the title game I cannot pull for UTK.  They are the dirtiest program in college football and I want them to lose every single game they play.  Period.

183557[/snapback]

Thanks!! You saved me a lot of typing. :D

toughy for me. if lsu wins, it keeps their nat'l hopes alive...

if UT wins, it'll be a case of our conference's top teams beating each other, as is often the case....

but then again, when auburn beats lsu, georgia, and alabama, that'll be the case too...

therefore, i'll go back to my steadfast position of hoping UT loses.

geaux tigers.

but if the vols win, that won't break my heart either...

it boils down to my just watching 2 good teams go at it on a monday night, unlike last monday when i watched the boys and the skins stink up the joint.

ct

Archived