Finebaum

War Eagle 96

Guest Tigrinum Major

I am listening on 960 in Birmingham and it is a new show. No doubt. He is talking about Prothro as I type.

I guess us folks outside of the Finebaum affiliates are just getting hosed. Too bad, I'd love to hear the gloating.

It would go something like this....."well Shane, don't get too upset about the prices of those Hotel rooms in Pasadena. And remember, Coach Shula may not want a lifetime contract. Those owners in the NFL have got a whole lot of money." :D

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

I quit listening about 6 months and it has been quite nice. In fact I do not listen to any sports radio in BHM since it is all slanted. Set yourself free and quit listening!!

PT - Great Call!!

I've joined the real world and could give a rat's butt what Slimebomb and the Bammer Homies are spouting on the air!

:puke::puke::puke:

You were just two pukes off in your post! :cheer:

I quit listening about 6 months and it has been quite nice. In fact I do not listen to any sports radio in BHM since it is all slanted. Set yourself free and quit listening!!

186031[/snapback]

I can actually back that up with something I heard on Rick 'n' Bubba this morning. Rick mentioned that he didn't consider Bama a contender until this weekend...just like he didn't consider AU a contender last year until after the Georgia game. :huh: Give...me...a...break. I don't know much about 'Bamaham', so I was a little surprised that a 9-0 team that wiped Knoxville clean could be a pretender. Sheesh.

Archived