Recruiting Competition

Shug2003

As signing date draws nearer, it's interesting to see who has commits from the most kids and the number of scholly's that are left. It seems that a couple or three schools have rapidly filled up their allotments which makes for an interesting scenario for thos "hold-outs" who might want to go one place or another and find themselves LEFT OUT! Right now:

Georgia leads the way with 23 commits. IF they are to sign the full allotment of 25, they have only 2 left and with some grayshirts, still not many....Good luck in Georgia AU...

LSU is second with 16 commits with the majority being from the State of Louisiana as usual. They should have somewhere between 10 and 11 left and a lot of talent in Louisiana. Auburn should move in.....

Ole Miss is third with 14 commits. Again, most of these are from Mississippi and they have somewhere between 9 and 10 left. Lots of talent left in Mississippi too.

Bammer has 14 at fourth. Most of their kids are still instate while they are pusuing some out of state kids hard. They will continue to pursue Hawthorne, Smith, Gray, Ricks, Sowell, Whitehead, and others that we are recruiting hard too. They will probably end up with Hawthorne, Ricks, Smith and Whitehead if Arkansas doesn't get him. We need to keep the heat on them since I hear Shula is trying to make a statement in-state this year. TT needs to pull out all the weapons..

Others bringing up the rear include UT with 6 commits and plenty of scholly's left but traditionally we don't recruit hard in Tennessee anyhow. MSU has 11, UK has 12, ARKY 6, Vandy 8, and USC 4.

What do ya'll think?

Isn't funny how in years past we only went head to head with a few players but now it seems like every year :au: and :ua: are fighting over the same players more and more...I guess they finally figured out how to recruit....copy us... :D

Isn't funny how in years past we only went head to head with a few players but now it seems like every year  :au:   and  :ua:   are fighting over the same players more and more...I guess they finally figured out how to recruit....copy us... :D

190719[/snapback]

Are you implying that Bama is using :au: for their recruiting list? They just sit back and watch who :au: is going after and then start talking about their 44 NC's? Do you really think they are that smart? :big:

Isn't funny how in years past we only went head to head with a few players but now it seems like every year  :au:   and  :ua:   are fighting over the same players more and more...I guess they finally figured out how to recruit....copy us... :D

190719[/snapback]

Are you implying that Bama is using :au: for their recruiting list? They just sit back and watch who :au: is going after and then start talking about their 44 NC's? Do you really think they are that smart? :big:

Archived