UGA vs. AU Game Time Announced

ugahairydawgs

Welcome to WEN dawg. It may not neccessarily be cold. I remeber some pleasant evenings in Athens for the Auburn game, complete with beautiful orange and blue sunsets. :D

In '93 I traveled to Athens with sweatshirt and jacket. The temperature at game time was in the low 80s. In the South, you just never know. :blink:

Perfect! I'll be attending a 4:30 wedding, and the reception should be wide open by then. Staying at the hotel that night, so if nothing else, I'll have a room to go check out the game. :cheer:

Perfect! I'll be attending a 4:30 wedding, and the reception should be wide open by then. Staying at the hotel that night, so if nothing else, I'll have a room to go check out the game.  :cheer:

194003[/snapback]

don't you hate weddings during football season, some people are sooo

selfish. <_< It's kind of like these house divided tags, I don't get it, they are already set up to fail, or least make things difficult :huh:

For all you unmarried folks, ONLY marry one who is for the same team as you!

just kidding sort of

For all you unmarried folks, ONLY marry one who is for the same team as you!just kidding sort of

194011[/snapback]

My first husband was an Auburn man - didn't work out.

Second husband is a corndog. Works out just fine. The identical mascot thing helps a lot with the kids, and it helps to have a legitimate reason to fight once a year - you know, air it all out during the game and then blame it on the alcohol and the fighting spirit the next day when you make up. :big:

We got married during the NCAA basketball tourny since we hate basketball - no way would we have considered getting married between September and January!

I know it pays their bills but if i hear one more time about the first down line presented to you by overstock.com i'm gonna lose it.

Point of clarification...7:45 is the EST kickoff...6:45 for those of us in the central time zone.

Sorry, rex...the flagship ESPN = Bob Davie.

I know I should not read the <Strike>Sound</strike> Stupid Off in the Mobile Press-Register but some :uga::homer: was complaining that the game might not be on TV because they were playing Auburn....

I swear there must be something in the water in Southwest Alabama that breeds people stuck on stupid, at least in the subject of sports knowledge :):P

/born and raised in Southwest Alabama (Literary Capital of Alabama as a mater of fact)

//drank lots of filtered water

Archived