Best Excuses you've heard from bammers

saniflush

My favorite is:  " :ua: always plays to the level of the other team"

194482[/snapback]

or even better..."We were looking ahead to ______ , that is why we beat" OR "We were looking ahead to ________, and didn't play well, but we still won, and a win is a win."

My favorite: Mike Shula is a good coach just give him time and he will restore our tradishun. :D:au: Wait till next year when he has no Brody. See David Cutcliffe post Eli. Back to Sucksville. :D:au:

Oh yeah. Bammer is Ole Miss. :D:au:

Last year in Tuscaloser, all I heard was "If it was Bama, we would get into the Nashunal Champeunship game just because we are Bama" :homer:

I would almost love to hear that excuse were they to actually go undefeated and play for #3.

:blink:

Last year in Tuscaloser, all I heard was "If it was Bama, we would get into the Nashunal Champeunship game just because we are Bama" :homer:

I would almost love to hear that excuse were they to actually go undefeated and play for #3.

:blink:

194742[/snapback]

according to bammers that's why they got put on probation as well.

everybodies pickin on them :violin:

Has anyone ever heard a bammer say that they got beat by a better team or that they just got out-coached????????????????// didn't think so

here is a non-football related one.....

"I didn't know she was my _____________(fill in family member here) and she said she was legal."

Archived