LSU vs. Bama

AUfan88

I think in this game, I am going to have to pull for 'bama, but hear me out on this one. Every game that I have wanted Alabama to lose, they have either pulled it off late in the fourth quarter or one big(Florida, Ole Miss, Tennessee). Maybe if I pull for them in this game, the pattern will reverse. Just a thought. I don't know though, it might be hard to truly pull for a team that I have hated my entire life.

Theres a bright side either way I will be looking at the positive im a little bit more worried about us trying to take down Georgia. Alabama LSU game should be exciting Alabama has a great Defense that will give them a chance against anyother team in the nation.

Beat :uga:

The emotion factor might be working just right for us, i.e., imagine this scenario:

To prove something in the face of all the criticism, and to win one for the injured Closner, Bama's offense sucks up everything they have to pull off the upset over LSU. But emotion can only carry you so far, and the adrenalin burnout leaves them drained when they arrive on the Plains where, overcondfident after their LSU victory, they play even sloppier than yesterday.

But we've got to beat Georgia first!

Honestly....I think it's best for Auburn if Bama does beat LSU....then if we beat UGA the Iron Bowl is not only just the greatest college football rivalry, it is also for the SEC Western division championship......I don't know about you all, but that sure sounds fun to me!!

I want Bama to beat LSU...fact of the matter is though, if they dont learn how to find the endzone quick...it wont even matter. Maybe Arkansas can upset LSU :(

Bama's best hope is that LSU does a replay of the UF game, with the 5 TO's; even with 2 or 3 turnovers and a short field I think they will put up enough points to beat LSU. As much as I make fun of the 'Bama fans worshiping Croyle, he is a senior QB and I think if given the opportunity by LSU, he can convert the clutch plays...

i guess i will pull against LSU but considering they are playing a team that couldn't score an offensive touchdown on a team that got beat by Kentucky 2 weeks ago I am not very optimistic. oh well at least we get to play that team the next week.

Since I already think that UAT is the third best team in the West, regardless of records, I just don't see them beating either LSU or us. They have a trememdous defense but they have not faced a defense like the ones they will see the next two weeks or for that matter, an offense either. I think LSU's D line will wreck havoc, much like the UT game. The difference is that both LSU and AU have the O to go with the D.

Archived