Auburn favored by a TD

Aufan59

I didn't expect to be favored by so much.  I expected a pick'em really, but I guess our offense gives us the edge in points.

198239[/snapback]

The site I usually look at came out yesterday at -7 but is currently -6 which means somebody is taking the points like it is going out of style.

I think this game is going to be decided based on who has the better week of practice and is able to put last week behind them.

Can Alabama put the loss to LSU in the past, and concentrate on Auburn?

Can Auburn put the emotional win over Georigia in their back pocket and continue the moment and concentrate on Alabama this week?

The edge will go to the team with the better coaching staff that can get their players focused during this weeks practices.

Edge: Auburn

7 is too many when you look at the history of this series. Even though we hold an edge in the series over the last 20 years or so, we never blow these guys out. No matter how good of a season we have or how bad they've played, the Iron Bowl is always a fight.

7 sounds about right as Bama has had a hard time even scoring a TD the last few weeks. I see a low scoring game with the score something like 17-10.

Now is the time to HATE Bama.

WDE!

I had figured 6. This game has an unsettling resemblance, in reverse, to the 2002 game. We had lost Ronnie Brown and Cadillac, and Campbell hadn't been all that effective. bama had what, 9 wins?, and a good offense. Didn't look like we had much of a chance. Enter Tre Smith, exit Dennis Franchione.

Hope I'm spooking at shadows.

Archived