Fun and Gun??

saniflush

It seems to me that I remember when "the old ball coach" was at :uf: his % of run/pass plays was pretty close to 50/50 which was surprising to me at the time that I heard it. His passing game got so much media hype you completely forgot about people like Emmit Smith and Fred Taylor. I guess what I would like to see is a comparison between what :au: this year and :uf: back then is. While driving (sitting) in wonderful ATL traffic yesterday I was trying to think of whos' play Brandon Cox reminds me of. What I kept coming up with was Danny Wurfful(sp). Maily because he has taken some pretty good shots and just gotten up and dusted himself off a good bit this season like Wurful used too. This in turn led me to wonder what their % was then compared to our % now. It seems like we are VERY balanced in out playcalling and I always attributed a lot of Florida's success to the fact that they were actually a VERY balanced attack despite the fact that the passing game got so much media hype.

It seems to me that I remember when "the old ball coach" was at  :uf:   his % of run/pass plays was pretty close to 50/50 which was surprising to me at the time that I heard it.  His passing game got so much media hype you completely forgot about people like Emmit Smith and Fred Taylor.  I guess what I would like to see is a comparison between what  :au:   this year and  :uf:   back then is.  While driving (sitting) in wonderful ATL traffic yesterday I was trying to think of whos' play Brandon Cox reminds me of.  What I kept coming up with was Danny Wurfful(sp).  Maily because he has taken some pretty good shots and just gotten up and dusted himself off a good bit this season like Wurful used too.  This in turn led me to wonder what their % was then compared to our % now.  It seems like we are VERY balanced in out playcalling and I always attributed a lot of Florida's success to the fact that they were actually a VERY balanced attack despite the fact that the passing game got so much media hype.

199068[/snapback]

Jeez...it takes you alot of words to say nothing.

What's the verdict on this weekend?

It seems to me that I remember when "the old ball coach" was at  :uf:   his % of run/pass plays was pretty close to 50/50 which was surprising to me at the time that I heard it.  His passing game got so much media hype you completely forgot about people like Emmit Smith and Fred Taylor.  I guess what I would like to see is a comparison between what  :au:   this year and  :uf:   back then is.  While driving (sitting) in wonderful ATL traffic yesterday I was trying to think of whos' play Brandon Cox reminds me of.  What I kept coming up with was Danny Wurfful(sp).  Maily because he has taken some pretty good shots and just gotten up and dusted himself off a good bit this season like Wurful used too.  This in turn led me to wonder what their % was then compared to our % now.  It seems like we are VERY balanced in out playcalling and I always attributed a lot of Florida's success to the fact that they were actually a VERY balanced attack despite the fact that the passing game got so much media hype.

199068[/snapback]

199078[/snapback]

The verdict is that there will be one. D.A.!

Looks like I am bound for the Plains. Thought the bammers would take out a second mortgage on their trailers for the tickets but alas they have not....Don't guess they could get a financial institution to take that commemorative set of Bear Bryant plates for collateral.

199068[/snapback]

199078[/snapback]

The verdict is that there will be one. D.A.!

Looks like I am bound for the Plains. Thought the bammers would take out a second mortgage on their trailers for the tickets but alas they have not....Don't guess they could get a financial institution to take that commemorative set of Bear Bryant plates for collateral.

199080[/snapback]

Can't say that I blame you for going. Looks like I'll have to drink the Bucket Shop dry all by my lonesome.

Can't say that I blame you for going. Looks like I'll have to drink the Bucket Shop dry all by my lonesome.

199088[/snapback]

Well was getting the guilt trip from the "Warden" and one of my brothers so I am kind of obligated at this point. Ya'll want to do something Saturday night when we roll back in?

Can't say that I blame you for going.  Looks like I'll have to drink the Bucket Shop dry all by my lonesome.

199088[/snapback]

Well was getting the guilt trip from the "Warden" and one of my brothers so I am kind of obligated at this point. Ya'll want to do something Saturday night when we roll back in?

199092[/snapback]

For sure. Just holler when you get inside the perimeter. Might be posted up somewhere watching the LSU/OM game.

Archived