Bama Fan Stabs Frat Members

DKW 86

Offtopic but I just noticed something:

AUTigerCourt 

Group: Members

Member No.: 1957

I guess he got the only significant number for ya'll...( :poke:   ;)   :poke: )...buuut, interesting nonetheless.

200362[/snapback]

You want significant numbers? No problem, try these out LOSER:

28-18

or maybe

21-13

perhaps

28-23

add to that

17-7

200369[/snapback]

Boohoohoo, I'm so hurt. :rolleyes: I was pointing out something some of you might find interesting and then poked a little fun at it, but I guess I forgot how touchy some of you are.

No matter who the guy was a fan of (it doesn't really matter in the big scheme of things. Idiots are idiots no matter what color they wear), violence like this at any time anywhere is horrible. I pray the guys in the hospital have a quick and full recovery. Do you know if ay of the injured were EEs or Wireless? I'd like to help out with notes or whatever I can if so.

Offtopic but I just noticed something:

AUTigerCourt  

Group: Members

Member No.: 1957

I guess he got the only significant number for ya'll...( :poke:   ;)   :poke: )...buuut, interesting nonetheless.

200362[/snapback]

You want significant numbers? No problem, try these out LOSER:

28-18

or maybe

21-13

perhaps

28-23

add to that

17-7

200369[/snapback]

Boohoohoo, I'm so hurt. :rolleyes: I was pointing out something some of you might find interesting and then poked a little fun at it, but I guess I forgot how touchy some of you are.

No matter who the guy was a fan of (it doesn't really matter in the big scheme of things. Idiots are idiots no matter what color they wear), violence like this at any time anywhere is horrible. I pray the guys in the hospital have a quick and full recovery. Do you know if ay of the injured were EEs or Wireless? I'd like to help out with notes or whatever I can if so.

200453[/snapback]

One of the guys is a senior in EE.

I too am a Phi Tau (back in the 317 So. College Street days). I talked quite a bit on Saturday to the current PKT president. He spent quite a while with the police. Hope all brothers will soon be OK.

Bham radio stations made a big deal today out of this story - all the bammar did was yell roll tide in front of the frat house and the brothers all got into a fight with him. Talk radio for the most part is unsubstantiated rumors, delussions, and lies that the listening audience takes as facts. Hope this idiot is caught soon and charged with attempted murder and aggrivated assault.

Going Far??????

Bham radio stations made a big deal today out of this story - all the bammar did was yell roll tide in front of the frat house and the brothers all got into a fight with him. Talk radio for the most part is unsubstantiated rumors, delussions, and lies that the listening audience takes as facts. Hope this idiot is caught soon and charged with attempted murder and aggrivated assault.

Definately some inaccurate information as far as how the fight started. The fraternity members did not "all get in a fight with him", he instigated a fight and then the following from above from AUtigercourt ensued.

One of the guys is a senior in EE.

200461[/snapback]

Hopefully this won't be needed, but if so then when classes resume I can take notes in the EE classes I'm in.

Comm

Emag 1

Controls

If anything else is needed let me know, I'm sure there are plenty of EE guys willing to pitch in to help, as well as guys in other departments who claim the other guys injured.

I pray none of this is needed at all.

I think from the LSU perspective you guys have ripped us pretty good for the behavior of our fans and the incidents that have happenned. 

Now it seems that LSU is not the only place that has fans that take things too far.

The bottom line is the University's need to have better security and make sure that people that drink too much get a night in the sober up cell.

There is nothing wrong with alcohol it is just like every other thing you have people that abuse it.

Either way it is a shame these things happen anywhere.

I hope all involved are ok .  From the way the article read maybe it was a situation where the guy was by himself and the frat boys sort of ganged up on him.

200390[/snapback]

It was an Alabama fan. Not an Auburn fan or resident. He would have stabbed them in Tuscaloosa, Montgomery, or Baton Rouge.

Archived