Namath, so classless...

DKW 86

Guest Tigrinum Major

And Tuberville was representing Auburn and not UA. Personally, I take it as sour grapes from anyone who complains about it and I don't normally dignify it with a response. There are a bunch of Alabama fans that have no issue with it.

Tide Fan 24 said on Crimson Tusks that no one should have had a problem if Tommy had punched Big Al in the trunk when the game was over. I thought that was pretty funny.

Look, if it were in Tusca-looser it might be different. Even though we own Bryant-Denny-Jordan-Hare-West the majority of the fans would have been Alabama fans. But at home, it's different and he was celebrating with our fans.

Beat the man and he won't raise any fingers.

22496.jpgBama team celebrates the Ole Miss Victory (6 fingers???)

22326.jpgAnd here they are celebrating a Tide Victory over Florida (1 Finger???)

I'm sure I can find more representative pictures of Alabama Players or coaches celebrating a win.

Bama fans are just crying... let 'em cry.

Let's not forget old Franchione's "Raise the roof" routine that Bama Fans LOVED at the time.

4 in a row.... :cheer:

Well bammers go look in your mirror if you have one.

Bammers actually thinking they have class, they only know that it is something

they always skipped in high school.

Bryant calling Auburn , a cow college, but that is really a compliment

as everyone knows a regular bovine is smarter than any bammer.

Perkins saying they would never play in Auburn, oops they just did,

actually they just showed up, the only football played was by Auburn.

Franchione calling Auburn the school down the road, how stupid is that

instead he hit the road, and may be doing it again.

Price, no tellin where his fingers have been.

Shula letting poor brodie stay on the field and getting sacked on nearly every pass

play.

And the biggest show of no class is not stepping aside and let Vandy go to a bowl

because they deserve it.

Guest Tigrinum Major
What is the six fingers about?

200683[/snapback]

The arm of the guy on the cell phone blends with the fingers of the guy's hand. It appears that the dude has six fingers.

Look, if it were in Tusca-looser it might be different. Even though we own Bryant-Denny-Jordan-Hare-West the majority of the fans would have been Alabama fans.

If it had been at Lane Bryant-Denny's Stadium the majority of the fans would have been wearing Orange and Blue by the end of the first quarter. Let us not forget that in 2000 when :au: kicked a field goal to go up 6-0 with 7 minutes left in the 3rd. quarter that the Tide fans headed for the parking lot like Moses was leading them.

What is the six fingers about?

200683[/snapback]

Ole Miss was their SIXTH win this year.

Let's face it. Bama hasn't been bowl eligible by Oct. 15th in a long time. They were due for some celebration!!!

Classless jerks.... How DARE they celebrate a "W"

The%20Guarantee.jpg

Just a reminder for our Tide friends....

200421[/snapback]

Acutally, he was pointing to a very young Suzy Kolber in the stands, and saying "Suzy, I want to kiss you!"

Archived