Is Fran gone this afternoon?

DKW 86

Is Fran gone this afternoon?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Is Fran gone this afternoon?

• Yes
    • No
    • No, but some of his staff are certainly gone.

I say Fran will survive but only by the skin of his teeth. He is at the end of his miserable little career. I NEVER UNDERSTOOD what the Bama fans ever saw in him. Never!

He won only because of the talent someone else left for him.

For some reason I think they will give him another year to get things right.

I know TA&M has plenty of money, but can they pay off RC Slocum, Fran & Staff & then hire a big name coach with subsequent buy out, bonus and huge salary?

I know Beebs, Bebe's, Boobs...whatever, wants him out but I think it's still going to cost too much for them to buy him out this soon. I say they have at least one more year of that deep, powerful, motivating voice of his.

anyone watching the game? A&M is stickin it to Texas...ahead by 1 point. the score really doesn't tell the story. A&M has been tearing Texas' OL apart all game. A&M with some great offense.....by their backup QB! starter is out with a high ankle sprain, backup started the game. vince young is getting sacked so much i feel like i'm watching the iron bowl all over again :angry: . go aggies!

Texas did not look impressive at all. Their defense is shaky especially(sp?) against the run. USC will run all over them if they don't improve on defense. Bush has probably won the Heisman with Vince Young not playing well today.

Texas did not look impressive at all. Their defense is shaky especially(sp?) against the run. USC will run all over them if they don't improve on defense. Bush has probably won the Heisman with Vince Young not playing well today.

201296[/snapback]

VY was off all day and Aggy did a great job of staying positioned and not giving him lanes to run in. You could tell VY was frustrated as he was hanging his head, didn't look confident at all.

Chizik has always had problems with option style teams. How many times did Arkansas and Matt Jones give his D fits? Noone expected Aggy QB to have the day that he did either with McNeal being injured and them losing their top tailback. Texas was overconfident for this game and it almost cost them. Aggy doesn't make those turnovers in the 4th it could have been problems.

Archived