Help me understand

jared52

I've been spending too much time a a certain bama board and the kool-aid isn't just flowing, it's spilling out of my printer.

When do the bammies get to stop using the sanctions excuse? Will it only be after they win over Auburn again?

WE have been the most penalized team in the history of the SEC. I guess that we can blame all those losses to Bama in the past on sanctions. GET A LIFE BAMMERS. ACCEPT YOUR FATE.

So if they are blaming their recent losses on the sanctions, shouldn't their past wins be considered "null and void" because of the cheating that got them the sanctions in the first place??? :blink: It should go both ways.

Nothing is more entertaining than listening to all of the uat excuses. I hope they NEVER stop. :au::cheer:

With each loss to AU they continue and continue to grow. Next year when our "classless" coach holds up 5 fingers I imagine they will result to things related to the supernatural.... oh wait... i remember hearing on ESPN in an iron bowl several years ago when it was still at Legion Field that they believed that the Bahr blew the wind in the Tahd's favor... hahahaha i love the entertainment I get from Bammers

Archived