3. Alabama 6-1-1

And for that matter, overall...

1. Auburn 7-0-1

2. LSU 6-0-2

3. Alabama 6-1-1

4. Georgia 6-2-0

5. South Carolina 5-3-0

6. Florida 5-3-0

Wouldn't LSU be 5-0-3 - didn't they have OT games against UT, uat, and Auburn?

Does 5-0-3 tie with 6-1-1? (Hey - another moral victory!)

202599[/snapback]

Yep, good call there. 5-0-3 would be right.

-The national media declares that Auburn may be playing the best football from the SEC

Here's a perfect example of how wrong the national media can be. Just watch the first minute of this video. I don't care what the national media thinks. Actually they can provide great bulletin board material. So more power to them. B)

let me add...

Should LSU send the SEC Championship Trophy to Auburn if LSU wins the SECCG Saturday? After all, Auburn did miss 5 FG's of 48, 39, 36, 53 and 40 yards. Everyone knows those are chip shots and clearly they should have been made by the SEC's best team.

Auburn must be the People's SEC Champions. I guess you all will take the "People's Champion"...last year on a National level and this year in the SEC...need to call Ole Miss for banner guidelines.

Guest Tigrinum Major
let me add...

Should LSU send the SEC Championship Trophy to Auburn if LSU wins the SECCG Saturday?  After all, Auburn did miss 5 FG's of 48, 39, 36, 53 and 40 yards. Everyone knows those are chip shots and clearly they should have been made by the SEC's best team.

Auburn must be the People's SEC Champions.  I guess you all will take the "People's Champion"...last year on a National level and this year in the SEC...need to call Ole Miss for banner guidelines.

202673[/snapback]

Geez, dude, stop having such a complex. You won the game and won the right to play in Atlanta.

Your self confidence must be shot since you are letting the opinions of hacks in the media and rival fans get under your skin so much.

Go enjoy the SECCG pregame, since UGA will win by a field goal (how ironic.)

Latest release from Hollywood: "Fear and Self Loathing in Baton Rouge" by EllisHugh

Okay EllisHugh...its time to step up to the Big Boy Table...

Grow up dude. No one here expects LSU to do anything you are saying. You are a totally classless moron with nothing interesting to say except "the media doesn't love us." Well cry me a f$*%$ river dude.

If the media loves Auburn more than LSU, what's your gripe with Auburn?! Huh? Explain that logic to me?! EXPLAIN IT. Don't just keep repeating the same tired crap that makes no sense.

Is your step-daddy an Auburn fan or something? Is he giving you a hard time and making you do extra chores around the house? Did he take away your pony because ESPN thinks Auburn is the best team in the SEC?

let me add...

Should LSU send the SEC Championship Trophy to Auburn if LSU wins the SECCG Saturday?  After all, Auburn did miss 5 FG's of 48, 39, 36, 53 and 40 yards. Everyone knows those are chip shots and clearly they should have been made by the SEC's best team.

Auburn must be the People's SEC Champions.  I guess you all will take the "People's Champion"...last year on a National level and this year in the SEC...need to call Ole Miss for banner guidelines.

202673[/snapback]

You need to listen to yourself and see how silly this is making you look. You keep coming over here whining like some one stole your freaking cookie. You won the head to head (surprised Auburn fans know who won the game?) now go enjoy the SECCG as co-west champions. :big: All joking aside you and your fake tiger buddy geauxscott need to take something he said to heart and use it. "GET OVER IT!!"

Archived