Props to "Jenny AU-92"

au.tiger.96

Just wanted to say thanks for a well ran 2005 "TOUCHDOWN AUBURN BOWL!"

I appreciate all her hard work in running and crunching a great pool this year.

Show your support!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Jenny,

Your hard work has become one of my favorite parts of the football season. If I was getting paid for the energy and time I put into making my picks and for looking for the results, I would be in a new tax bracket!!

I was stoked to see my name finally make it into the narrative! Now if I could get a perfect week (and get Duder, and a couple others, to forget to pick :big: )....

Thanks a million!!!!

:au::au: War Eagle :au::au:

Thanks is not enough for all of the work that Jenny does for us in keeping the TDA Bowl running. Jenny, you are the best and I appreciate all that you have done. (I am still honored that my suggestion for the name was chosen. An honor indeed, but, I gladly pass that small honor on to Jim Fyffe and his memory. That is what I had in mind, a small way to remember the GREATEST.)

When I finally get to introduce you and the corndog to my Lovelly Bride, Dinner is on me! (If she will loan me the cash.) :)

Thanks Jenny, We love our Football Goddess! :au:

Guest Tigrinum Major

Y'all are making me sick with all this lovefest crap.

I am filing a protest against Jenny and the TDA Bowl competition. I am obviously superior in picking these games over all of you and I am stuck in about 29th place right now due to my preseason ranking (ok, that and the fact that I picked Ole Miss to beat Sly Croom this past weekend.)

Ok, no more Bud Select before picking games.

Thanks, Jenny, for the TDA Bowl and the hospitality in Red Stick.

*sniff* *sniff* WOW! Thanks guys and gals. It's a labor of love. The response this year has been overwhelming - averaging 56 people playing each week. So yeah, it's a little time consuming, but what the boss doesn't know won't hurt him. :) After all, it's only four months or so... I work my ass off for the other 8, so it all evens out. :D

Timmy, every time I type the words "Touchdown Auburn Bowl", I think of Jim, which is as it should be, and I am certain this was your intention in naming it thus. I miss him so much - what a great time he would have had calling this year's Iron Bowl!! He would have run out of words to use for sack calls!!!

TM, you are in 29th place because of things like STILL picking Purdue halfway through October!! Dude, this is not a democracy. We use Goddess Rules here. Protest denied.

And by the way, I haven't even figured the pre-season picks into the scores yet. Needless to say, not too many folks are going to get a lot of points from those!!! We did have a few people pick the West exactly right, which is amazing. NOT ONE person picked the East perfectly, which is not surprising at all.

And Lil Aubie... always one in every crowd... :big: Maybe I just like the number 13... or maybe I did a cut and paste from a previous week and didn't catch it... Who knows. :blink: Right now, I am just grateful I am getting the picks posted every week... in the midst of a HUGE deal at work and I am not totally focused on football now that the regular season is over. I will get fired up again in a few weeks, just in time to screw up the Bowl games (punk ass WE57 kid... :moon: )

I am reconsidering the rule about eliminating someone from the cumulative if they miss a week. I did it because missing a week would pretty much blow your chances for winning anyway, and it made it easier to keep track of only those who were every week players. Plus it does reward loyalty. But sometimes stuff just happens, and maybe that's not fair. I will solicit thoughts from everyone at the end of the bowl season regarding this rule.

Thanks again for all the props - it is always nice to know you are appreciated for working hard at something. I have to admit, I had considered handing this off to someone else next year, but after hearing from all of you, I am giving it second thoughts. Didn't know it meant so much.

Plus, Carolina Tiger would just cheat. :roflol:

Thanks jenny. I accidentally missed a week and missed two Thursday night games so I didn't do to wel But it was fun anyhow and I'm hanging in.

Archived