IF....Famous Ifs in the World.

DKW 86

If...

we hadnt blocked two punts in 4th quarter of 1972 game, Bama wins 16-3.

Tiffin hadnt kicked that fg in 1985, we would have won in 1985.

if Bo hadnt misheard the play, we would have won in 1984.

if for the two plays above, Dye would have won 8 in a row on Bama. :big:

I was George Clooney I would be rich, famous, and GOOD LOOKING... :big:

we could take the first half of the 2004 game and the second half of the 2005 game Alabama would have won a ball game by playing only 30 minutes... :big:

you dont get the humor of this, then I am sorry!

IF :au: had played the remaining 49 minutes of the game the way they played the first 11, they would have won 112-7.

:ua: fans should be down on their hands and knees thanking the Good Lord that CTT is merciful.

IF uat had a coach-offensive line-offensive coordinator-a CLUE.....well...you get the picture. :D

p.s. My Friend in Spain, in Honor of you and Jaydubb121, I say GO NAVY too! :cheer:

If...

we hadnt blocked two punts in 4th quarter of 1972 game, Bama wins 16-3.

Tiffin hadnt kicked that fg in 1985, we would have won in 1985.

if Bo hadnt misheard the play, we would have won in 1984.

if for the two plays above, Dye would have won 8 in a row on Bama.  :big:

I was George Clooney I would be rich, famous, and GOOD LOOKING... :big:

we could take the first half of the 2004 game and the second half of the 2005 game Alabama would have won a ball game by playing only 30 minutes... :big:

you dont get the humor of this, then I am sorry!

202414[/snapback]

One bonus though...since you're not George "Looney" Clooney, you're also not a liberal IDIOT! :lol:

:au::homer:

Welcome aboard, my friend! Big Bill the Goat is running loose! Navy will win their 3rd consecutive Commander-in-Chief's trophy by stomping a hole in Army's rear end this Saturday. Going bowling again, too! Navy - Army is my second favorite rivalry game. Always a great game, and the atmosphere is unbelievable.

IF :ua: 's players hadn't let so much fecal matter spew from their mouths in the week leading up to the game, the Iron Bowl might have turned out to be a little more competitive. (at least in question until halftime :poke: ). The Tahd, and the bammer nation as a whole, should remember the "alligator mouth/lizard ass" parable.

If Eve doesn't take a bite of the apple, we'd all be sitting in the Garden of Eden right now.

If the Trojans never accepted the Trojan Horse, the Wooden Rabbit joke in Monty Python & the Holy Grail would have fallen flat on its' floppy ears.

If Napolean hadn't ever existed, the term "french military victory" would have been a ridicuolous phrase worthy of much laughter. {Oh, wait.}

If Communism hadn't led to 100 million deaths world-wide in the 20th century, it might still be a pretty good political system to try out.

If Auburn had lost to uat just once in the last FOUR years, would any of us AU people be smiling as much as we are today?

IF Brandon Cox had played in the Western Kentucky game his stats would be better than ringo, not that there is that much difference.

Brandon

Pass Att, Pass Com, Pass Com Pct, Pass Yds, Pass Int, Pass TD

273, 162, 59.3, 2187, 7, 14

ringo

308, 183, 59.4, 2224, 4, 13

Still may be after the bowls,

I believe these figures are correct.

If your aunt had nuts, she'd be your uncle.

Sorry had to throw that one in, one of the infinite wisdoms my dad passed down.

If there hadn't been so many Indians at Little Big Horn, Custer might have won the fight.

If Goliath hadn't underestimated David, he wouldn't have taken that rock to the noggin.

If Hitler had stayed away from Russia, 80% of Europe would be eating bratwurst and kraut today.

If Price had stayed away from Destiny, :ua: might have been a serious contender the past 2 seasons.

If I could have hit a slider more consistently, I might have become a MLB star.

IF AU had not hired Doug Barfield in the 70's, there is a good chance that UaT would not have the lead in series.

IF Tater Tot knew how to recruit, he might still be coach.

IF I were taller, faster, quicker and stronger, I would have played football at AU, won 2 Heisman Trophies, made All American. Gone on to an All Pro career in the NFL, at which point they would have been begging me to come to Hollywood and make movies and consort with a multitude of starlets. After winning six Academy Awards, I would retire to a farm on the outskirts of the Loveliest Village. But I wasn't so here I sit posting on a message board.

If Mars had a warmer climate, grass, potable water and an atmosphere, humans could live there.

If I lost 75 pounds, grew my hair long, worked out 10 hours a day, bleached my hair and my teeth, got a facelift, and grew three inches taller, I could be a Houston Texans cheerleader. :rolleyes:

Hey, these are just as probable as all the "If onlies" going around Tuscaloser right now...

If I didn't have a full set of teeth I would be a bama fan.

If Fran wouldn't have been "holding the rope" he would still be the coach @ SPUAT.

If Price would have been holding something else he would still be the coach @ SPUAT.

If Shiela would have lost more games it wouldn't have guaranteed our continued success against SPUAT in the Iron Bowl for the future.

If I lived in a house with wheels, I would be a Tide Fan.

If I you count just the last half of the 04 Iron Bowl and the 1st quarter of the 05 Iron Bowl, we outscored Bama 42-7 :lmao:

If I you count just the last half of the 04 Iron Bowl and the 1st half of the 05 Iron Bowl, we outscored Bama 49-14 :lmao:

If you dont count the 01 Iron Bowl, we are 5-0 against Bama today...

Hey, I like this better living through delusion stuff! :lmao:

Archived