I predict

TigerOne

uat will win the Tebow battle, (hope I'm wrong)and it will be an onslaught of propaganda

2-3 heismans, national championships etc, etc.

This qb makes ringo look like a pee wee player.

We need the :uf: to come through.

Did :au: make any attempts at getting him?

Auburn got the 2 quarterbacks that they wanted. Tebow is a good player and more power to him if he decides to go to Alabama. I don't "hope" he goes to UF because I am scared to play him. If he wants to go to Alabama...good for him. Tebow is a good QB...but we heard the same thing about Croyle, Watts, and Zow...

You heard the same thing about Zow? Really? Zow ONLY came to Bama because we offered him a chance to play qb when nobody else would. I'll agree that both Watts and Croyle were seriously hyped up, but Zow wasn't.

Also, in my opinion, Zow had the best career out of the three.

Unless uat can BUY some good o-linemen in a big hurry, it will not matter who is taking the snaps at the smaller "school" in west Al. :D

You heard the same thing about Zow?  Really?  Zow ONLY came to Bama because we offered him a chance to play qb when nobody else would.  I'll agree that both Watts and Croyle were seriously hyped up, but Zow wasn't.

204264[/snapback]

Put the three of them together and they would make a nice posse of caddies for Jason Campbell or Brandon Cox. :au:

Yeah, Brodie and Watts, although decent college QB's, were mainly just hot air. Zow actually had the best career and the least hype.

Zow is cool with me. He picked Auburn to beat UAT this year. :big:

My prediction on the hotshot QBs still undecided:

Tebow goes to Fla.

Mustain goes to tenn

Smelley goe to bama (and lives to regret it. He shopuld accept Spurrier's offer).

You heard the same thing about Zow?  Really?  Zow ONLY came to Bama because we offered him a chance to play qb when nobody else would.  I'll agree that both Watts and Croyle were seriously hyped up, but Zow wasn't.

204264[/snapback]

I agree that Zow had the best career. That reminds me once again why I am still sooooo glad that Tater Tot is gone. Zow had already verballed to Auburn as a DB before Alabama gave him the shot at QB speech to get him there.

Note to Tater Tot: If you ever become a coach again, never, under any circumstances run off the best recruiter on your staff because your egos clash...

:big:

Archived