finally

auwallace

Would have been nice if Gran could have called Tre to let him know. Probably just an oversight since Gran has always had good relationships with the running backs, but still, Tre has accepted whatever role we've given him over the years and he deserved that much I think.

Would have been nice if Gran could have called Tre to let him know.  Probably just an oversight since Gran has always had good relationships with the running backs, but still, Tre has accepted whatever role we've given him over the years and he deserved that much I think.

206210[/snapback]

I totally agree

Would have been nice if Gran could have called Tre to let him know.  Probably just an oversight since Gran has always had good relationships with the running backs, but still, Tre has accepted whatever role we've given him over the years and he deserved that much I think.

206210[/snapback]

I agree.

Tre had PLENTY of opportunities to make a name for himself on the field this year and for whatever reasons, could not get it done. It is good to see that he still has a good attitude though and realizes the opportunity he has for a free education.

I agree that the change is the right move, but Tre certainly deserved to be told in person instead of just finding out.

Thanks for all your hard work Tre. I hope you play on the team again next year.

I agree with the move, but like many have said tre should have been told about it.

That being said I hope tre can and does come back next season to be a contributor on the team but I am glad to see Dunn and/or Lester get a chance to add some explosion to the return game.

I would like to hear Gran's side of this story, especially since it has been Coach Tubs who has doggedly defended Tre the last part of the season.

Archived