Time for a BIG thank you

WarTiger

I had an emergency out of town for two days and just got back. Wow...I am very humbled... See my thank you thread for some real insight. Too many I want to thank.

No doubt. It's the only board on which I post...and I rarely even lurk on the others! Great job!!!

:au::homer:

Thanks David for a great board - you've done great things with WEN since you took over. When I lived in the Atlanta area this was my primary source for Auburn info. Now that I'm back in Alabama, I actually spend more time reading this board. Thanks to your wife as well - there is no way my wife would allow me to spend as much time and energy as you do on a web site.

ok...in light of the bowl game threads, I felt this deserved a bump...

Thank you BOSS...and David too..... :cheer::cheer::big::big:

We are very fotunate to have this site, and for that we thank you BIG TIME.

I PROMISE as soon as I get the Computer i use to do the vids, I will be getting them done, and will have 2004 and 2005 plays... I'm on a very tight budget at the moment, so i'm not sure how long it will be....but they ARE coming...

In fact, if someone wants to start a thread suggesting some plays of the last two seasons, It'll help a lot. Hard to remember all of them, that would be of interest. I'll make a list of them, so i'll be ready when the puter is ready.. :D:D

As a newcomer around here, I have truly enjoyed my time posting. Thanks to you David for putting up such a wonderful site. Thanks also to the moderators who take the time to make sure that you all protect WEN from the things that I have seen on some other sites.

Keep up the great work...all of you who do so much for those of us who love talking about all things Auburn.

Archived