Time for a BIG thank you

WarTiger

As the year comes to a close and we start 2006, I think its WAY OVERDUE to give DKW and his bride our HUGE THANKS, for this board. I know there are a lot of us that have been here a LONG time, and know what our other options are, and this is by far THE BEST board on the net. David pumps a lot of money into this, and provides us a place to talk AUBURN FOOTBALL among other things.

David, we owe you big time... :au::au::au: Job well done. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks, David, for a great board!

Let's respect each other and our opponents and continue to prove to the sports world we have the greatest spirit and tradition!

Happy, safe, and blessed 2006.

War Eagle!

Rocketman

War Eagle and a big thanks, David.

I am one of very few Auburn Tigers in my area, and this site is how I keep in touch with all things Auburn. I honestly can say that I am a bigger Auburn fan than ever since finding this board.

Again, thanks a lot. :au::homer:

David is the man.

On the side, if you'd like to support the site, there is a like on the front page of http://www.aunation.net to donate via PayPal. It's not working at the moment, but I am sure they can get that fixed real quick like! :)

Thanks Again DKW for all You Do and Provide for us Auburn Fans!!!

WDE and I wish you and your Family the Very Best for 2006

WAR EAGLE and Avoid the Rush....HATE BAMA EARLY as we prepair to Reveal the Thumb in

Jordan Hare West @ Tubby Field.

Thanks again DAVE B)

Here Here... I've been around since the early wareaglenation days and have yet to find an Auburn message board that comes close to this one. Thanks David.

Thank you is not nearly enough. This is the BEST site .....period. :cheer:

God Bless...War Eagle...Happy New Year! ! ! :au:

Great work David. Thanks. I only go to other boards when they are linked here. When I do visit them, I find them inferior to this one, both in format and content.

WAR EAGLE & HAPPY NEW YEAR

Thanks David!! I have been AWOL for some time, but with some time off during the holidays it has been great to be back here a little. Keep up the great work. I will go right now to send my second annual $$ to support the site.

thanks David. This board is on of the highlights of my day since I am retired. I love Auburn and everything to do with it and always will. This is the best board online. Thanks again and War Eagle.... :cheer::au::big:

This is the most rival friendly board I've found. I mean, BamaGrad has 6000+ posts, Southlink has at least 3000+(probably more, not really sure though), and I have 1500+ posts. That's 10000+ posts from 3 rival fans in which neither of us have been banned. On top of that, there are MANY other rival fans on this board. On most boards, just having the rival name in a handle is enough to be banned. This board is one of the top boards on the net. Thanks DKW for all the work you've done here!!!

Huge Thank You and War Eagle to David! This is by far the best place on the net, thanks for all the work you put into it.

David,

Couldn't find a physical address to mail a check, could you post one or PM me one so I can send you your belated Xmas bonus? I guess I'm just an old geezer who refuses PayPal. You will need some spare change whenever you buy me that beer. <_<

David,

Couldn't find a physical address to mail a check, could you post one or PM me one so I can send you your belated Xmas bonus?  I guess I'm just an old geezer who refuses PayPal.  You will need some spare change whenever you buy me that beer.  <_<

208138[/snapback]

Ditto for me David. Guess us Huntsville geezers are set in our ways (notice I didn't say old Hal :D ) I bet if you put up a sticky of an address to send contributions you would get a lot more.

Thanks for running a great site. It's the best year after year.

This is the most rival friendly board I've found.  I mean, BamaGrad has 6000+ posts, Southlink has at least 3000+(probably more, not really sure though), and I have 1500+ posts.  That's 10000+ posts from 3 rival fans in which neither of us have been banned.  On top of that, there are MANY other rival fans on this board.  On most boards, just having the rival name in a handle is enough to be banned.  This board is one of the top boards on the net.  Thanks DKW for all the work you've done here!!!

208119[/snapback]

Yup. One of the few boards where rivals aren't thrown to the woodshed for no reason.

This is the most rival friendly board I've found.  I mean, BamaGrad has 6000+ posts, Southlink has at least 3000+(probably more, not really sure though), and I have 1500+ posts.  That's 10000+ posts from 3 rival fans in which neither of us have been banned.  On top of that, there are MANY other rival fans on this board.  On most boards, just having the rival name in a handle is enough to be banned.  This board is one of the top boards on the net.  Thanks DKW for all the work you've done here!!!

208119[/snapback]

That's because you guys contribute useful (albeit wrong most of the time :P ) information.

Archived