Jersey Issue

Aubie7

to close a post that they don't agree with. Why don't you let people talk about the orange jersy issue? Why can't they speak their peace on this subject? Just because you don't like it? What is the reason? Whatever you feel the reason is for closing the post, it isn't good enough.

Let Freedon ring!

The bad thing for your type is that...get ready... the ORANGE JERSEY is on the way!! That's right boys and girls... your dream, or nightmare depending on your position, is about to come true!!

Coming to a stadium near you in 2006: TIGER ORANGE!!!!! :cheer::au:

This orange jersey crap comes up every year. Auburn's uniforms are the best in the country as they are. Don't mess with perfection!

If for no other reason, and they need not give a SINGLE one, your SPELLING would be reason enough. "coMMing"?  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

209957[/snapback]

Do we really need three threads on this? One was enough. Sorry that I encouraged two.

That said, I'm not a big fan of locking threads unless they've crossed a line. The other thread should be reopened.

Guest Tigrinum Major
to close a post that they don't agree with. Why don't you let people talk about the orange jersy issue? Why can't they speak their peace on this subject? Just because you don't like it? What is the reason? Whatever you feel the reason is for closing the post, it isn't good enough.

Let Freedon ring!

The bad thing for your type is that...get ready... the ORANGE JERSEY is on the way!! That's right boys and girls... your dream, or nightmare depending on your position, is about to come true!!

Comming to a stadium near you in 2006: TIGER ORANGE!!!!! :cheer:   :au:

209955[/snapback]

If you'll notice, there is another, older thread that stayed open. How about I merge those two and then you can keep your pedantic comments to yourself?

If you'll notice, there is another, older thread that stayed open.  How about I merge those two and then you can keep your pedantic comments to yourself?

209979[/snapback]

TM, if you keep throwing words like pedantic around, you are going to get kicked out of Blount County!

I locked it because it's something like thread #12,846 on the subject and the 3rd within the last week. If you'd like to continue boring a hole to China on this subject, pick one of those threads.

Guest Tigrinum Major
If you'll notice, there is another, older thread that stayed open.  How about I merge those two and then you can keep your pedantic comments to yourself?

209979[/snapback]

TM, if you keep throwing words like pedantic around, you are going to get kicked out of Blount County!

209981[/snapback]

I picked that one up from Titan about two weeks ago and use it at every opportunity. I am not a Blount Countian by birth. They tolerate me up there, but I am not sure I have gained their full trust.

You are VERY-VERY "lucky" the mods here are tollerant people. Were that not the case, we could not read the garbage that you post becuase it would be gone before we had the opportunity to do so. :blink:

"Lucky" indeed.

Guys, there's no need to get personal. I'm locking this since further debating about orange jerseys and other such notions of bad taste can continue on the aforementioned, still-open threads.

Archived