Irons Back On Campus!

SKCAUB

Guest Tigrinum Major

I liked this part also:

-- NEW FACES: Two new Tigers are on campus for the start of the spring semester this week. Benjamin Tate, a running back from Newark, Md., started classes Monday. Lineman Lee Tilley, of Columbus, Ohio, was not enrolled as of Monday, but was expected to start classes this week.

Welcome to the two newest Tigers!

Fantastic news!!! DI will have the opportunity to be our next Carlos Rogers. He will GREATLY benefit from another year. Now, if only the NCAA will do the right thing and grant him another year.

We look forward to DI shutting down SEC passing next year and being a first rounder in 2007!!!

WAR EAGLE

I am happy for him if that is what he wants to do! My happiness about it goes without saying. Time for the National Communists Against Athletes to do the right thing.

the assumption is that if you're going into the draft, you don't take classes the spring semester b/c your time is better served working out and preparing for showcase bowls and the combine (if invited). that's what most guys do. so him taking classes is a good sign of his intentions, but the ncaa still has to let him come back.

Archived