Nice mention of Marcus McNeill

McWeagle

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedi...ft/index.1.html

Flip through a couple...

"The massive 6-9, 338-pounder was a four-year starter who never gave up a sack and was the lead blocker for the SEC's top offense this season as well as for a 13-0 team last year that produced two top-five tailbacks and a first-round quarterback."

The above has probably been said on here numerous times already, but can it be said too many times? What a resume. WDMM

mcneill deserves every mention he gets...He's probably the best offensive lineman in the draft...I expect him to go in the top 10...

Yeah, big Marcus deserves every honor thrown his way, but there are some pundits that are missing the boat. A recent trip to one mock draft site had MM as the fifth or sixth lineman taken. That's a slap in the face of a guy that started four years at an SEC school and never gave up a sack regardless of what school they were at. When you consider the players that got their shot against MM it's even more mind boggling. Here's the one's I can think of quickly: Dwight Freeney, Julius Peppers, David Pollack, Keneche Udeze, Frostee Rucker, Melvin Oliver, and Darryl Tapp. All of those guys are doing or are expected to do quite well in the NFL. If he is the fifth or sixth lineman taken, there will be at least three or four teams that kick themselves for 10-15 years about the missed opportunity.

kj

mcneill deserves every mention he gets...He's probably the best offensive lineman in the draft...I expect him to go in the top 10...

212143[/snapback]

Yes @ #8 to the Bills :big:

Archived