Bear Fairy is back...

DKW 86

I wonder how much money Bear Fairy gives you for losing a tooth?  I'll assume it is based on your athletic ability.

212193[/snapback]

My gosh, if the Bahr Fairy had to give money for missing teeth in Vance, he would have been broke long ago. :lol:

I wonder how much money Bear Fairy gives you for losing a tooth?  I'll assume it is based on your athletic ability.

212193[/snapback]

My gosh, if the Bahr Fairy had to give money for missing teeth in Vance, he would have been broke long ago. :lol:

212644[/snapback]

Don't be silly, he has Logan Young fairy to help him.

Guest Tigrinum Major
Do you think that at the MSU-Uat game next year it will say "welcome home Sylvester Croom?"

212713[/snapback]

Never. Sly, for some reason, has angered too many of the fanbase and admins at UA. This would never happen. They had their chance to hire Croom and did not take it. There is too much bad blood now. On both sides.

Do you think that at the MSU-Uat game next year it will say "welcome home Sylvester Croom?"

212713[/snapback]

Never. Sly, for some reason, has angered too many of the fanbase and admins at UA. This would never happen. They had their chance to hire Croom and did not take it. There is too much bad blood now. On both sides.

212715[/snapback]

But, but, but HE PLAYED FOR THE BAHR!

Archived