"West Wing." cancelled

Tigermike

NBC has cancelled the "West Wing." That's when you know things are bad—when even fictional Democrats aren't doing well. Can't even get elected on TV anymore.  Jay Leno
:big:
Jay Leno: The government is still analyzing Osama bin Laden's latest tape. On his most recent release he called Bush a liar and said that he was just after oil. It's the usual stuff we have heard before. Like at the Golden Globes. ... On the tape, bin Laden has three demands: That we pull our troops out of Iraq, that we pull the troops out of Afghanistan, and he wants to see actual stars on "Dancing With the Stars." ... New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin is being criticized for saying that God wants New Orleans to be a chocolate city and that the hurricanes were because God was mad at us. The good news, he was nominated for the Pat Robertson Lifetime Achievement Award. ... Here's your government at work. This week, the Consumer Product Safety Commission issued a recall for thousands of Christmas lights that they say may pose a risk of electric shock. They're recalling Christmas lights. Good timing. What is it, January now? You think this is maybe where the ex-head of FEMA wound up? ... The "National Inquirer" has reported that Ted Kennedy has a 21-year-old secret love child. Is that really the most accurate term, "love child"? Isn't "drunken fling child" a bit more like it? ... Senator Kennedy wasn't available for comment on the love child—he was overseeing a hearing on ethics. ... NBC has cancelled the "West Wing." That's when you know things are bad—when even fictional Democrats aren't doing well. Can't even get elected on TV anymore.

The "National Inquirer" has reported that Ted Kennedy has a 21-year-old secret love child. Is that really the most accurate term, "love child"? Isn't "drunken fling child" a bit more like it? ... Senator Kennedy wasn't available for comment on the love child—he was overseeing a hearing on ethics

:thumbsup::roflol: Good Stuff!

Great news. One less platform for liberal eggheads. :)

I was unaware that West Wing was still on. Oh well, the Left still has that Amazon Warrior , Geena Davis, on in Commander in Chief. Nothing but an attempt to get the public use to seeing a woman as President, as a precursor to getting Hillary in the White House in '08.

I was unaware that West Wing was still on. Oh well, the Left still has that Amazon Warrior , Geena Davis, on in Commander in Chief.  Nothing but an attempt to get the public use to seeing a woman as President, as a precursor to getting  Hillary in the White House in '08.

214469[/snapback]

For some reason whenever I have seen parts of that show, I get a picture of Gina Davis in a parking lot laid out over the hood of a car, in Thelma & Louise. It's just hard to imagine the Commander in Chief in that position.

I was unaware that West Wing was still on. Oh well, the Left still has that Amazon Warrior , Geena Davis, on in Commander in Chief.  Nothing but an attempt to get the public use to seeing a woman as President, as a precursor to getting  Hillary in the White House in '08.

214469[/snapback]

For some reason whenever I have seen parts of that show, I get a picture of Gina Davis in a parking lot laid out over the hood of a car, in Thelma & Louise. It's just hard to imagine the Commander in Chief in that position.

214542[/snapback]

Yeah, in real life the President was sitting in his chair within arms reach of his humidor! :big:

I hear the ratings for Commander in Chief are abysmal. I guess the public isn't buying into the idea of President Hillary just yet!

214469[/snapback]

214542[/snapback]

I don't care who you are. That's funny right there!

Archived