#2 WR & DT class in the nation

vatz22au

Looks like we filled the big gap at WR with a solid #2 ranking in the country for WR recruits!! I'm really excited about this class and I can't wait to see how they contribute in the future.

Recruiting Rankings:

QB: 16

RB: 28

OL: 21

WR: 2

TE: 15

DT: 2

DE: 13

LB: 24

ATH: 12

Link

Here it is compared to bama:

Recruiting Rankings:

AU Bama

QB: #16 #26

RB: #28 #9

OL: #21 #2

WR: #2 #12

TE: #15 #41

DT: #2 Bama did not sign a DT

DE: #13 #43

LB: #24 #27

ATH: #12 #11

Seems to me that the qb and rb stats are a little subjective there. I would rate our rbs higher and the Bama qbs higher, but that is just me.

Seems to me that the qb and rb stats are a little subjective there. I would rate our rbs higher and the Bama qbs higher, but that is just me.

216957[/snapback]

They only signed one 3 star qb....We signed 2 star qb Steven Ensminger and 4 star Neil Caudle. Therefore, the higher ranking.

Look at the DE---How do we rate behind Miami and Louisville? We both signed 3. We have 2 four stars and 1 three star. They both signed 3, 1 four star and 2 three stars.

Let me better state MHO.

I think the Auburn RBs should be higher than they presently are.

I think the Bama QBs should be higher than they presently are.

I did not mean that they should jump over the other one's ratings, just that these two seem low to me.

Let me better state MHO.

I think the Auburn RBs should be higher than they presently are.

I think the Bama QBs should be higher than they presently are.

I did not mean that they should jump over the other one's ratings, just that these two seem low to me.

217379[/snapback]

Thats just it...its not bama qbs...its bama "qb." Some of the schools that were recruiting this superstar qb are: Brigham Young, Colorado, North Carolina, Stanford, UNLV, & TCU.

Archived