What was your favorite Super Bowl ad?

WeagleDMS

Just wanted to know what everyone's favorite ad was.  I personally liked the Michelob Ultra Dark ad but I missed a lot of the ads.

218166[/snapback]

That one was good. I also liked the Budwiser one with the little clydesdale.

:au:

besides the amber ad....the best to me was the Bud Light ad were the guy hid the Bud Lights in the office and they tore the office apart!!!! Bud Light came up big this year

Google Videos of all the Subpar Bowl Ads

I did not really see anything good during the game.

The BK one was just as creapy as anything they have done recently. :puke:

The ones I liked:

Bud - Superfan Cowboy- the sheep streaker

Micholob - Amber: Touch Football

Vault - Scarecrow "Why stop at crows? Foxes, rabbits, Hippies....."

FedEx - Stick: "Not my problem."

Much like the Super Bowl itself, the ads have been overhyped. They really are not that good any more.

As a whole I wasn't impressed with the ads, but my favorite one would have to be the FedEx - wathcing him punt that little dinosaur had me laughing :big:

the fed ex one was my favorite next to the Bud little Clydesdale one..." I wont tell him if you wont"

I liked a lot of them actually.

I didn't like the FedEx one until that guy punted the dinosaur, but that had me laughing.

My favorite was the BudLight "Magic Fridge". I fell out of my chair laughing...(while holding my Miller Lite :D )

I liked the one where they showed the referees being paid by the Steelers to let them win the g.........oops...they didn't really show that, did they? :P

Worst officiating I've seen since my last SEC game. And I had no dog in this fight, just so ya know.

:au::homer:

I thought the Fedex dinosaur ad and both ameriquest ads (the doctors using the paddle on the fly and the girl that slips on the plane) that I saw were good.

I thought the Fedex dinosaur ad and both ameriquest ads (the doctors using the paddle on the fly and the girl that slips on the plane) that I saw were good.

218248[/snapback]

Yeah I saw that ameriquest one also. Pretty funny stuff. The Budweiser little clydesdale was good too but I prefer the humorous ads.

I was pretty disappointed with the ads this year. The fedex and bud light commercials prompted a modest grin. The Michelob amber commercial was a rip off of the Terry Tate office linebacker ads. Overall the worst year of superbowl commercials in recent memory.

Magic Fridge and the FedEx dinosaur punt were great, but the "Crime Deterent phone was hilarious. I think I rewound it like 4 or five times on TiVo. I think it was funny because I wasnt really payin' any attention to the commercial and then all the sudden that guy just jacked the other guy with the phone and he dropped like a rock...... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Magic Fridge was the best.

Ethan liked the Fed Ex ad.

The Burger King ad was just weird. Women dressed as onions, lettuce, tomatoes, paddies? The flesh pile ending that was too weird... Of course the KING was there too.

I can't really remember what it was an add for, but my favorite one was the one where the doctors used the defibrilaters to shock a fly in a hospital room and as the family of the patient walked in the doctors looking down at the patient with the fly on it said, "Well I guess that killed him."

Also liked the magic fridge.

Guest Tigrinum Major

I liked the Ameriquest one where the girl tripped and fell on the guy in the airplane just as hi swife woke up. "Don't judge too soon."

Hilarious.

Archived