Season Tickets

au9596

Does anyone know how much season tickets will cost for the 8 home games this year?

I called the ticket office and the woman that answered the phone did not understand what I was asking. She kept telling me what it cost for the TUF donation only and I wanted to know how much for the tickets on top of the TUF donation.

Please help!!

WDE :au:

Called my parents up....they donated $200 for TUF and it was $276 for 1 season ticket package....So your looking at $476 dollars. Thats a big jump from my $85 student season ticket package :big:

Ahh, student tickets, the best seats I will ever have for the least amount of money I will ever pay.

219984[/snapback]

If you include tuition you are paying around 340 a ticket. :) Sounds like you should be up in club level in the orange seats with free hotdogs and cokes.

Called my parents up....they donated $200 for TUF and it was $276 for 1 season ticket package....So your looking at $476 dollars. Thats a big jump from my $85 student season ticket package

Thanks!!

The woman I spoke to on the phone had no clue!!

Enjoy those student tickets while you can. We have some great games at home this year!!

WDE :au:

Called my parents up....they donated $200 for TUF and it was $276 for 1 season ticket package....So your looking at $476 dollars.  Thats a big jump from my $85 student season ticket package  :big:

219982[/snapback]

$476 per ticket plus food, gas, the obligatory J&M stuff. Football is truly a rich man's game.

Student tickets-not that cheap $20,000.00 give or take a few bucks for tuition, books, rent, plus the $85 on your tiger club card that Dad pays. Works out to about $2000.00/ticket. I think the one's you get after you graduate and pay for your self are a real bargin for TigerDad :D

Student tickets-not that cheap $20,000.00 give or take a few bucks for tuition, books, rent, plus the $85 on your tiger club card that Dad pays.  Works out to about $2000.00/ticket.  I think the one's you get after you graduate and pay for your self  are a real bargin for TigerDad    :D

220026[/snapback]

I think you also get an education for that amount. I will have to check on that... hmm maybe stattiger. :lol:

i've been wondering about the price of a season book myself for '06. AU changed to asking more for some games and less for others. not sure what they'll want this year yet, but if for example the book of tickets for home games averaged $40 you're looking at $320 per book. factoring in the TUF fee at the $200 per seat level, then you'd be in the @ $65 per home ticket.

Ahh, student tickets, the best seats I will ever have for the least amount of money I will ever pay.

219984[/snapback]

No kiddin'. It's gonna be quite an adjustment next season. In fact, I probably won't end up actually going in any of the games. Unless of course I can buy some scalped ones on the cheap the day of the game. Cause rest assured I'll be in Auburn, ticket or not.

If I am not mistaken, the prices listed above were last year's season ticket prices. I looked all over this board but could not find the news that came out a while back about raising ticket prices to be competitive with other SEC schools.

Why was I thinking the season ticket package was going to be around $400 per ticket this year?

I've started just getting the mini-season booklet....we are always doing somehting with the kids (soccer, football, etc...) and it's easier on us..so at least we aren't paying the money for something we can't enjoy..

Called my parents up....they donated $200 for TUF and it was $276 for 1 season ticket package....So your looking at $476 dollars.  Thats a big jump from my $85 student season ticket package  :big:

219982[/snapback]

$476 per ticket plus food, gas, the obligatory J&M stuff. Football is truly a rich man's game.

220021[/snapback]

I'm by no means rich, but I do what I have to, to get my two each year.... ;)

:au::homer:

219982[/snapback]

220021[/snapback]

It wouldn't be $476 per ticket. It's a $200 TUF contribution, and that entitles you to purchase I believe up to TWO season tickets. If the season ticket is $276, then it will cost you $200 TUF contribution + $452 for 2 season tickets for a total of $652.

For those of us who have never purchased season tickets, how does the seating work? I mean to what extent do you get to choose where your seats are located and how does the price vary accordingly? Thanks.

This year you donate to TUF $200/300/400 PER SEAT in different ( higher donation/better seating area for EACH season ticket package you intend to purchase. You have no choice except to request to sit with others if you submit you requests at the same time. Different than last year --a blanket donation for each level and then could purchase ticket up 10-12 season ticket sets for a given location. link to Auburn.edu/tiger fans/TUF for all the details

For those of us who have never purchased season tickets, how does the seating work? I mean to what extent do you get to choose where your seats are located and how does the price vary accordingly? Thanks.

220058[/snapback]

This will get you started.

www.tigersunlimited.com

i've got to get my tax refund before i can pay for my donation. i have the 'cheap' level in the corner of the endzone. i have discussed with my significant other the past 2 years about not renewing them, but they're just too good to give up. she won't allow it! gotta love that girl. :D it sure hurts writing those checks.

This year you donate to TUF $200/300/400 PER SEAT in different ( higher donation/better seating area for EACH season ticket package you intend to purchase.  You have no choice except to request to sit with others if you submit you requests at the same time.  Different than last year --a blanket donation for each level and then could purchase ticket up 10-12 season  ticket sets for a given location.  link to Auburn.edu/tiger fans/TUF for all the details

220060[/snapback]

ouch..the changed the rules and i didn't know about that...haven't been able to do season tickets in a while..

i've got to get my tax refund before i can pay for my donation.  i have the 'cheap' level in the corner of the endzone.  i have discussed with my significant other the past 2 years about not renewing them, but they're just too good to give up.  she won't allow it!  gotta love that girl.  :D  it sure hurts writing those checks.

220067[/snapback]

Better get your refund quick. Deadline for your donation is March 1.

Student tickets-not that cheap $20,000.00 give or take a few bucks for tuition, books, rent, plus the $85 on your tiger club card that Dad pays.  Works out to about $2000.00/ticket.  I think the one's you get after you graduate and pay for your self  are a real bargin for TigerDad    :D

220026[/snapback]

I'm on scholarship, so free is a heck of a lot cheaper than what my father paid for my ticket before I went to Auburn.

I have had season tickets for 19 consecutive years. It is getting REAL tough to keep tickets in the old family budget....... :blink:

I have had season tickets for 19 consecutive years. It is getting REAL tough to keep tickets in the old family budget....... :blink:

220078[/snapback]

19 years?? where are your seats.... I'm sure I'll be the first one you call, if you can't make a game, right?? :big::big:

From my contact in the ticket office, season books are going to be in the range of $250 to $325. This from an e-mail I got from him on Friday the 10th. Since I got out of AU, I have not ordered season tickets, just tried finding the staggling ones here and there, which has worked. Haven't missed too many home games the past several years. Actually bought a MSU ticket last year for $10.

It is getting more and more to the point the average middle class family can not afford to go without saving the entire year before out. I may have to do that, start my own college football 529 fund?!!??!!?

Archived