CTT to film an Under Armor commercial later this w

Auburn Seer

I believe that Auburn Under Armour stuff will come out in June. That's when the contract starts from what I've read. I've seen Borges at the baseball games carrying an Under Armour bag that I guess he keeps his tricks in. I'm anxious to get me a nice hat.

:)

:D

:lol:

Imagine CTT screaming into the camera WE MUST PROTECT THIS HOUSE!

222595[/snapback]

It is just a shame that SMc did not stay around for another year. He would have been perfect for the player screaming that.

"Speaking of marketing, Tennessee followed its first losing record in 17 years by raising its ticket prices for the first time in five years. Trust me when I tell you I don't know EBITDA (Earnings before Income Tax, Depreciation and Amortization) from a city in Europe, but I'm pretty sure that's the opposite of what they teach in business school."

:no::no::no:

Just to let you guys know, the jerseys will not have any change at all. The only difference the fans will see is the Under Armour logo instead of a Russell Logo. The players will notice a difference the how the jerseys feels, much lighter than the others.

I believe the shoes are going to be solid black again with the Under Armour logo on the side.

I cannot wait to see what their cleats look like. Between that and the orange jerseys, it is going to be great to see Under Armor.

2793102ez.gif

Guest Tigrinum Major
Between that and the orange jerseys, it is going to be great to see Under Armor.

222685[/snapback]

I used to like you.

:)

:D

:lol:

Imagine CTT screaming into the camera WE MUST PROTECT THIS HOUSE!

222595[/snapback]

The bigger question is, will he do it in all three home stadiums???

see signature...

I cannot wait to see what their cleats look like.  Between that and the orange jerseys, it is going to be great to see Under Armor.

2793102ez.gif

222685[/snapback]

You had me at cleats!

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

Archived