Congrats to Tiger in Spain

Guest Tigrinum Major

Guest Tigrinum Major

Our resident ex-pat prevails in a tight match with stoic-one. (By the way, expect some "outages" later on today.)

For his prize, TIS gets to choose any one item from the AUNation cafe' press site (http://www.cafepress.com/AUNgear) and I will pick up the tab. (PM or email me with choice and shipping address.)

Final Four participants get a free sandwich and beverage of their choice from Momma G's this fall at a football game, since they are all admins and probably have a bunch of AUNation stuff already. (Seriously, email or PM me if you want a shirt and I'll hook you up.)

Thanks to all of you that made this fun. It will go through some changes next year with either a mod/admin region or those folks being eliminated all together. Send me your suggestions.

Here were the final brackets:

ToomerFinal1.jpg

SamfordFinal1.jpg

HeismanFinal1.jpg

JordanFinal1.jpg

FinalFour1.jpg

thanks for putting it on tm.

i am currently evaluating several thousand fingerlings for next years team.

p.s. do you furnish a magnifying lense?

Wooo Hoooo! Send me the thong, man! I'm headin' to the pool next weekend! :big:

This was fun! Thanks TM for putting it all together. If I ever get back to the states, the beer is on me, my friend.

Wooo Hoooo! Send me the thong, man! I'm headin' to the pool next weekend!  :big:

This was fun! Thanks TM for putting it all together. If I ever get back to the states, the beer is on me, my friend.

229055[/snapback]

.... God Help us All.... :P Yeah thanks TM, It was very entertaining

Guest Tigrinum Major
thanks for putting it on tm. 

i am currently evaluating several thousand fingerlings for next years team. 

p.s. do you furnish a magnifying lense?

229054[/snapback]

Sorry, I originally saved them in a bitmap format that was too small. Fixed now.

Wooo Hoooo! Send me the thong, man! I'm headin' to the pool next weekend!  :big:

229055[/snapback]

You do realize that you would be the second known person to receive the thong, right? If the other person wants to step up and admit it, feel free.

It was fun for me. A little hectic at 9:00 AM each morning, though.

Congrats, TIS! You showed tremendous heart throughout the tournament, and are a living example that hard work and dedication pay off. Wait, what am I talking about?

Also, thanks to TigMajor for putting all this on. I know it's been an ordeal for him, but it's not like he has anything else to do with his time. :D

That being said, I am going to work hard this offseason, put my nose to the grindstone, and at least try to make it past the first round next year. :( I'M COMING FOR YOU, TIS!

001.jpg

229055[/snapback]

Thanks for putting the tourney on. Killed some time if nothing else.

"You never ask a Navy man do you want another drink cause it's nobody's damn business how much he has had to drink in the first place."

navyman.jpg

Thanks TM!

This was very entertaining and helped us pass the time away till Football season!

This will make me a TREMENDOUS UNDERDOG next year...and I can't wait to SHOCK THE WORLD! :P

:au::homer:

229055[/snapback]

According to the product description, "This product is designed to fit juniors"

That begs two questions....

Who is the perv designing kiddie thongs?, and Perhaps a certain sailor with European flair doesn't need much hammock for the banana?

229055[/snapback]

Who is the perv designing kiddie thongs?, and Perhaps a certain sailor with European flair doesn't need much hammock for the banana?

229292[/snapback]

I misinterpreted it. I thought it meant it was designed to fit "Junior". :big:

229055[/snapback]

229292[/snapback]

I misinterpreted it. I thought it meant it was designed to fit "Junior". :big:

229320[/snapback]

Ummmm ooookkkaaaayyyyy....

No wonder I lost...... :poke:

Archived