Baby Clausen to Notre Dame.

mayonaise

This can change. Besides, :ut: needs this kid to come there very badly. Fulmer and company have been counting on him for years already.

I agree with G2 here. Clausen, somehow, someway, still gets to :ut: I would be surprised if he went anywhere else.

Guest Tigrinum Major
Weis always had him, imo.

231929[/snapback]

That is just sick.

"You had me at cheer, cheer for old Norte Dame."

I'm not sure if i'm correct but isn't he only a junior in highschool still... if so getting this much hype already.. wow

232207[/snapback]

He already had an ESPN special on him. I think he will be better than either brother. Kid is smooth. Was not allowed to play anything but flag football until 9th grade, so he got all the passing in with no contact. May be the best way to crate a pure passing QB. We'll see.

Jclausen.jpg

Wow. :blink: Just wow. :blink:

Jclausen.jpg

Wow. :blink: Just wow. :blink:

233944[/snapback]

Looks like Baby Claussen already has 3 boyfriends in just his Junior year... :big:

I've heard about this kid for two years.........The man that helps him in the offseason also helped or helps Carson Palmer, Ben Rothelisberg, and a couple other NFL Players, has stated that he would never train Clausen at the same time with the others because he didn't want them to be showed up by a Soph. High Schooler......Seriously, they said at age 8 he could throw from Sideline to Sideline. He is the Real Deal, and if Mr. Noel Devine goes to ND with Clausen or wherever Clausen ends up.............Holy Crap.

I've heard about this kid for two years.........The man that helps him in the offseason also helped or helps Carson Palmer, Ben Rothelisberg, and a couple other NFL Players, has stated that he would never train Clausen at the same time with the others because he didn't want them to be showed up by a Soph. High Schooler......Seriously, they said at age 8 he could throw from Sideline to Sideline.  He is the Real Deal, and if Mr. Noel Devine goes to ND with Clausen or wherever Clausen ends up.............Holy Crap.

234200[/snapback]

Remind me again. Who is Noel Devine and does AU not want him? I thought AU got pretty much whoever they selected.

Noel Devine to ND? Havn't heard that one yet. Devine from what I've seen has shown no interest in going to ND. He doesn't even list them in his list of favourites, Doesn't matter either way, Devine will most likely have a hard time qualifying into any top-school, I highly doubt he gets into ND even if he wanted to.

BTW: Appearently we're heavily pursuing Devine, we've now appeared on his list of Top 8 schools of interest (according to Rivals). I highly doubt we get him, but anything could happen. I'm not too sure I want to take the risk with Devine though, he's a certified headcase and I'd easily take Caleb King over him. Miami was an almost guarenteed lock for Devine half a year ago, that was his favourite team and it looked like they would land him easily...they havn't even pursued him, havn't offered and it doesn't look like they even will. You know theres something up when Miami hasn't shown much interest in a kid thats been this hyped up since what? The 9th grade?

Archived