Bama losing two WRs?

DKW 86

That's going to hurt. Those guys were going to be counted upon to help John Jacob Jingleheimer Sarah Jessica Wilson ease into the starter's role.

:banghead:   :banghead:

240044[/snapback]

RTAF, do you know if the Brown thing is right? Is he really gone?

Tough break for UAT. And I can't imagine Prothro being healthy again by fall. Maybe they can teach Andre Smith to catch, since he's their current "future hero".

It's just that time of year. As the cliche goes, "idle hands=devil's workshop". But also a lesson to be learned. Bama took too much glee in Tennessee's discipline problems and now they're having to eat crow. Let's not get too high and mighty on the plains. CTT recruits and inspires great young men of character, but no one is immune to problems. We've had a few and we could have more.

Selfishly, of course, I want to see Bama have just enough problems to keep them from being a threat on the field, but not so much that they can Flipper and hire someone better.

Tough break for UAT.  And I can't imagine Prothro being healthy again by fall.  Maybe they can teach Andre Smith to catch, since he's their current "future hero".

It's just that time of year.  As the cliche goes, "idle hands=devil's workshop".  But also a lesson to be learned.  Bama took too much glee in Tennessee's discipline problems and now they're having to eat crow.  Let's not get too high and mighty on the plains.  CTT recruits and inspires great young men of character, but no one is immune to problems.  We've had a few and we could have more.

Selfishly, of course, I want to see Bama have just enough problems to keep them from being a threat on the field, but not so much that they can Flipper and hire someone better.

240052[/snapback]

Amen. We need 'em to break .500 so that flipper will remain on the sidelines...doing whatever you call what he does. ;)

From what I understand this is just a rumor & DJ is not kicked off the team. Just going home due to family issues.

From what I understand this is just a rumor & DJ is not kicked off the team. Just going home due to family issues.

240068[/snapback]

UPDATE: The drift on 3-4 sites is now that Brown has problems but they are not that bad. There seems to be a split on Hall. The new info seems to say he is just going home to handle a personal/family problem. On Tidefans, the first link above, they still say they knew about the problem a week ago and the latest I read is that he is still gone on that site, but they are the only ones reporting the story that way now. BOL is saying that he will in all likelyhood be back. Tidefans is dismissing that part of the story btw.

Well, we'll all need to just wait and see.. All thhis speculation could ruin a program... :big: Besides, look how that Mike Price thing got started and we see how that worked out... OH, wait, bad example... :big:

Well, we'll all need to just wait and see..  All thhis speculation could ruin a program... :big:   Besides, look how that Mike Price thing got started and we see how that worked out... OH, wait, bad example... :big:

240083[/snapback]

If bammer lost both recievers that would put a lot of strain on jpw or darby bammer will have to depend on Stover to come in and contibute early. Should be an easy year with a new qb and your best 3 receivers gone!!!!!!!

with coach hula being the strict disciplinarian that he is, i am sure that hall will be sent to bed not one,but two nights, without supper....this lack of discipline is going to bite coach hula in the ass,eventually....i hope when it does, it just leaves teethmarks and doesn't bite,eat and swallow his ass......we need him to stick around the crapstone for a long time

Thank you Sir!

I stand by my later post that brown is very likely back next year. DJ Hall, well from what I hear from multiple sources he is going home for some time away from school but should be back this fall.

Archived