Howdy Auburn Fans!

dogpound77

Hello, hello. I got an invite from DKW over on Crimson Tusks to come check out your board. Nice place you've got here.

I am a bulldog, but not an Athens fleabag. Go State. :msu:

Hope to chat you fine folks up with some SEC football discussion!

Guest Tigrinum Major

We need to see a complete vet workup with proof of shots and vaccinations. Also, proof of flea dip and heartworm treatments. Once you provide those items, we will consider your request.

And please, feel free to stick around after we take y'all behind the woodshed in about three months or so.

We need to see a complete vet workup with proof of shots and vaccinations.  Also, proof of flea dip and heartworm treatments.  Once you provide those items, we will consider your request.   

And please, feel free to stick around after we take y'all behind the woodshed in about three months or so.

240878[/snapback]

Ah, a sassy Tiger. Good deal. I like to joke and whatnot. My skin's thick so lay it on. It's all in good fun, and I will respect that I'm a guest in your home. What's the tolerance level for fun and jokes here? Some places are strict and some are loose, so I like to ask before I get mouthy. It saves some wear and tear on your "ban" button.

Thanks for the welcome, guys.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Just read the rules and you'll be ok. We are tolerant, but don't get vulgar or personal (such as calling me sassy.)

Wear your cup.

Just read the rules and you'll be ok.  We are tolerant, but don't get vulgar or personal (such as calling me sassy.) 

Wear your cup.

240887[/snapback]

Well you never know the age of the viewing audience, so I try to refrain from the vulgarity, but I will drop a euphemism on you in a heartbeat!

Sassy is personal? Is it kosher to call you Tigrinum Major League Sissy?

I keed. :big:

This is a first for me too Stat, but you guys have been here longer than I.

Welcome to the site and hope there are no hard feelings when Auburn gives you guys the beatdown in a few months.

:au::cheer:

Welcome to the site and hope there are no hard feelings when Auburn gives you guys the beatdown in a few months.

:au:   :cheer:

240893[/snapback]

Well, you guys are pretty confident. Rightfully so, you were kicking butt and taking names last year. It is the SEC, though, and any team can pull off the upset on any given Saturday. Hope springs eternal....whisky helps as well.

:au:   :cheer:

240893[/snapback]

Well, you guys are pretty confident. Rightfully so, you were kicking butt and taking names last year. It is the SEC, though, and any team can pull off the upset on any given Saturday. Hope springs eternal....whisky helps as well.

240894[/snapback]

Welcome. :msu: has a Lloyd Christmas chance of beating us: 1 in a million.

Hope you stick around, you make me chuckle.

Hello, hello.  I got an invite from DKW over on Crimson Tusks to come check out your board.  Nice place you've got here.

I am a bulldog, but not an Athens fleabag.  Go State. :msu:

240873[/snapback]

So you decided to come on over? Niiice.. Hope you enjoy the stay. :au:

Hello, hello.  I got an invite from DKW over on Crimson Tusks to come check out your board.  Nice place you've got here.

240873[/snapback]

240898[/snapback]

Ah, my boy Vatzy. Let me get a little for my cataracts.

You AU folk have a very nice board here. I might just stay a while. Mind if I mark my corner? :roflol:

240873[/snapback]

240898[/snapback]

Ah, my boy Vatzy. Let me get a little for my cataracts.

You AU folk have a very nice board here. I might just stay a while. Mind if I mark my corner? :roflol:

240900[/snapback]

<--- passes it

We have a no pooping and pissing policy over here... Although we could make an exception....

<--- passes it

Much obliged.

We have a no pooping and pissing policy over here... 

240909[/snapback]

Dang, ya'll must be some uncomfortable mofos. How long you been holding it in, Vatzy?

Welcome Aboard...

now where is my newspaper...

now really we hope you stay....I said stay!

I crack me up sometimes... :lol:

Welcome.

Stat, it is odd seeing a :msu: fan here, they don't even flood in to talk smack then disapper like the explosion of :lsu: corndogs we have every year.

Welcome, pounder...

Alabama state law requires any adopted strays to be neutered within thirty days of adoption. I guess you'll have to ask David for the $$ since he's the one that invited you here.

Of course, you could always try to piss me off and then it might happen for free... :big:

Just leave that F*^$#&*G cowbell at home, 'kay?

Welcome. Starkville is one of the nicest places in the country to drive straight through without stopping.

Welcome aboard, dogpound. Glad to see a bulldog fan on the board. Like some of the others have already stated, you are the first I've seen here. I was under the assumption that :msu: fans were mythical creatures; like leprechauns and intellectual bammers.

Ah, lots of warm welcomes and a bunch of comedians.

Yes, State has fans and we're as passionate about our Dogs as Michael Jackson is about his boys.

Now, I've received a warm welcome from the Tide fans over on Crimson Tusks. They seem alright, though I'm well aware of their rep. I'm going to ask you guys to describe your stereotypical bama fan and I'll ask them to do the same for their stereotypical Auburn fan. This will be fun!

Archived