Until the Democrats,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Tigermike

"The American people don't like to lose. Until the Democrats find a withdrawal plan that looks like a victory, the Republicans will have the upper hand." — Eleanor Clift
**How about actual victory?

"The American people don't like to lose. Until the Democrats find a withdrawal plan that looks like a victory, the Republicans will have the upper hand." — Eleanor Clift
**How about actual victory?

243957[/snapback]

I disagree with Clift 99% of the time. But when we agree, I agree totally. I do not wish the Dem Party as a whole evil. I just wish they would abandon the Leftist extremism and get back into the game. MoveOn.org, DailyKos, Michael Moore, Bill Maher, Howeird Dean, Nancy Peloser, Harry Reid, John Kerry, Ted Kennedy, Jesse Jackson, etc, keep the Dem center so far to the Left they cant even see the American MOTR. They dont want compromise. Hell, the will drive the bus over you if dont goosestep right along with them. Just look at what they are doing to poor ole Joe Leiberman.

Let me ask you guys a different question. I mean really think about this....

Why didnt "the Democrats look for a withdrawal plan that looks like a victory" in the first place? That my friends is why the Dems will continue to lose elections time after time. They didnt even try to find one. Because they are now so programmed to "Blame America First" or "America is to blame for all the evils in the world" they dont even consider that we arent to blame on any issue at any time in any part of the world. "Apologizing for being America" is a cornerstone of their accepted view of mankind, of the Zeitgeist.

That my friends is why the Dems will continue to lose elections time after time.

Are they going to lose this year? :poke:

That my friends is why the Dems will continue to lose elections time after time.

244252[/snapback]

Dude, we have heard for 5+ years how the Dems were going to beat the stuffings out of Bush etc since 2000. 2002, 2004 and now 2006 we were told over and over and over again how the Dems were going to "take back America" only to see them again lose even more races and seats to Bush in every election.

So WC, yes, at this point in the election cycle, it is going exactly like every other election since 2000 and just like every election since 2000 I and most of the intelleigent world will not be surprised to see the Dems once again LOSE seats in the Senate and the HOR.

Losing seats and losing elections is what you do when you arent appealing to the American voter. It is what happens when you invest all your time in telling the American voter how stupid they are and how you need to run their lives for them.

"We Hate Bush" and "Bame America First" are not plans, nor platforms, nor even half baked ideas. They are just childish whining that the American Voter has gotten very tired of hearing.

Eleanor Clift knows there is something very wrong, but she is only diagnosing half the problem. Why didnt "the Democrats look for a withdrawal plan that looks like a victory" in the first place? Is far more telling. The Dems cant even frame the questions they ask themselves correctly because they have gotten so used to listening to themselves and the folks that keep losing them elections.

The problem is that even as DUMB as Bush is, he still keeps kicking Dem a$$ in the elections. And that is a far tougher thing to realize as a Dem than anything else. A guy you define as a moronic dimwit consistently wipes the floor with you at the polls. The polls are the only scoreboard that counts. Why do you think Dems get so paranoid about the black helicopter stuff, all the Bush-Rove conspiracies? They are trying to rationalize in their own minds why they are getting killed and outwitted by a man they think is dumber than a rock.

Subconsciously they know they themselves must be dumber than Bush. That is why they lay around on Internet Message boards slapping each other on the back about elections they have never won, congratulating themselves on how clever they really arent, and why they have to dream up all this wild hooie so they can sleep at night because the painful truth is as dumb as Bush is, he is outwitting the Dems at their own game.

244252[/snapback]

Yes. Howard Dean, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, John Kerry, Dick Durbin, Ted Kennedy, and John Murtha are guaranteeing it.

Archived