From the "Cut and Run" Files:

Tigermike

"This vote today was a dramatic step forward in forcing a Congress that shares responsibility for getting us into Iraq to take responsibility for finally getting the policy right in Iraq. It was a vote to do what's right for our troops, our country, and Iraq. Our numbers are growing and our ability to apply constant pressure to change course is stronger than it was just a week ago." — John Kerry excited about losing the cut-and-run vote 86-13 ++ "My plan is not 'cut and run.' Republicans' plan is 'lie and die'." — John Kerry ++ "The American presence in Iraq is more dangerous to world peace than nuclear threats from North Korea or Iran... [W]e want as many Americans out of (Iraq) as possible because we have become the enemy." — John Murtha ++ "It is long past time to change course in Iraq and start to end the president's open-ended commitment." — Harry Reid

Supporting the troops:

"Well, the evidence is really very compelling that we've seen that there was at Haditha killing of innocent people. I mean, it's overwhelming evidence. Should we reach a final judgment on that? We should not." — Sen. Carl Levin

From the "Village Matriarch" Files:

"Although unity is important, it is not the most important value. It is, I think, a tribute to the Democratic Party at this moment in time that we are honestly and openly struggling with a lot of the difficult issues facing our country. When people say, 'Well, gee, Democrats seem not to have a unified position,' I can very straightforwardly say I'm proud of the debate we're having." — Hillary in '08 Clinton

From the "Village Matriarch" Files:

"Although unity is important, it is not the most important value. It is, I think, a tribute to the Democratic Party at this moment in time that we are honestly and openly struggling with a lot of the difficult issues facing our country. When people say, 'Well, gee, Democrats seem not to have a unified position,' I can very straightforwardly say I'm proud of the debate we're having." — Hillary in '08 Clinton

243962[/snapback]

The problem Madam Clinton is that you (Dems) really dont have any ideas to debate.

What's going to be frikkin hilarious (sad, actually) is when Bush declares victory and then we..... cut and run!

That's how it will all shake out. It will eventually be no different than what the Dems are advocating... except that the GOP/Bu$h will recieve the credit for a "victory."

Bet the house on it. Or trailer in an API fan's case....

Is it just me or does this forum just get dumber everytime a bammer makes a post?

No............no, it's definitely not me.

Is it just me or does this forum just get dumber everytime a bammer makes a post?

244056[/snapback]

Think again.

Repugs have a negative campaign slogan, but no plan.

244056[/snapback]

And I was just about to compliment you on the UNA pic in your sig. <_<

244056[/snapback]

Think again.

244081[/snapback]

You're right, it gets dumber everytime YOU post. ;)

Repugs have a negative campaign slogan, but no plan.

244081[/snapback]

Are you freaking kidding me man???

244056[/snapback]

And I was just about to compliment you on the UNA pic in your sig. <_<

244246[/snapback]

My comment was meant as a joke, c'mon now...

I gots to get my bammer jokes in where I can! :poke:

Archived