Greetings

Tigerfan97

Greetings from way too close to Tuscaloosa. On the other side of the river to be exact. Been reading this board for a year now and it hit me, why don't I join in. With that said, can barely wait till football gets here.

WAR EAGLE

Welcome aboard!

We will need to quarantine you for a while being that you are so close to the Turd Nation. :poke: It's a CDC thing. I'm sure you understand. :big:

Completely understand that. When my wife and I first moved here, it was bad. We were not very good in 1998 and 1999. Very humbling experience. But, the past few years have been quite nice. It is nice to be able to give the smack and all those Bammers can't say a thing. The best time of year is when we get back to the "Promised Land" on the plains to see the tigers play. Have to check out till this evening. Will post later

Welcome to AUNation 97. At least you know you can "break away" from the being close to the turd nation by coming into here. WAR EAGLE!! :au:

Welcome 97. If you will forward $25.00 in a self-addressed, stamped envelope, I will send your certificate of membership (Suitable for framing) your secret AUNation decoder ring, a pair of customized boxer briefs with "WEN" on the front and "Fear The Thumb" stenciled on the back, along with a signed 8" x 10" glossy of Al Borges sunning on the beach at Panama City.

Just a few of the perks you get for joining us here at the Nation. :big:

Welcome and WDE ! ! !

p.s. Be sure to show your neighbors the THUMB! ;)

Welcome 97. Good to have you aboard!

Given your location, and dependent on the amount of missionary work you do, you could be eligible for an evangelical grant to support your spreading of the orange and blue gospel among the heatherns. Either that, or hazardous duty pay.

Welcome!!

HEY I WANT MY BOXERS LOL

244589[/snapback]

Ummmm, This is AUNation.net, not BrokebackMountainClimbing.com... :P:poke: I keed

Welcome to the Unoffical Home ,of the Best Forums any where, of the Auburn Tigers...

and Glad to know You Live on the Other side of the Trailer Park.

Here you will find some great People and Make great friends... WDE!!!

Archived