An actual unedited bammer post

GalensGhost

guys your forgeting about the biggest,most overated team inthe whole freakin conf....auburn.....auburn will start out inthe top 8 or so and they will procede to lose at LEAST 3 GAMES THIS YEAR..i think 4 or more...lsu,s.carolina,fla,georgia,Bama..maybe even wash st.......auburnis going to be the biggest bust this year..everbody seems to be kissing on that auburn A**..and talking about how great they will be..but i dont see it at all..they have to replace more on defense than we do..and beyond k.irons and b.cox and c.taylor they HAVE NOTHING....THEY HAVE ONE OB,ONE RB AND ONE WR..THATS IT.....what happens if one doesnt produce or gets injured..cox dont have 3 sr wr's to throw to this season..people are gonna focus on irons,the "heisman candidate"??ha!!?? that he is....auburn is playing a propaganda game...and the nat.and lazy a** state media are lapping it up..i AINT....I JUST DONT THINK THEY WILL BE THAT GOOD THIS YEAR..BOWL GAME LIKELY..BUT SEC CHAMPS OR NATIONAL TILTE RUN,WEST DIV CHAMPS..I JUST DONT SEE IT..THEY ARE NOT THAT GOOD..3 PLAYERS THATS IT.......AND THE SUPRISE TEAM WILL BE BAMA...SEC champs...we have more talent and expierence on offense than the barn..and our d coach is way better than auburns first year d cord....Bama will shock alot of people not me though....we will be the 2006 SEC champions.......Roll Tide!

This is indicative of their thinking. :no:

The guy is obviously a UAT graduate what with all those grammatical errors. I now feel dumber for having read that. Thanks GG.

Stay classy Alabama.

Edit out the bunk about us winning the SECCG and make it 2003. Now re-read and tell me if he's got a point? I'm not saying it will happen, but to say it CAN'T is foolish. This is the SEC.

Preseason predictions aren't worth an Awbun trailer park. That is proven every season.

That's ok Mr bama guy. It is so much more pleasurable to listen to you bama fans whine and try to predict how bad we will be because that means you aren't running your mouth about beating us head to head. You can say what you want about us losing to whatever teams the last few years. But the fact is, your team COULD NOT GET THE JOB DONE. WE HAVE BEAT YOU THE LAST FOUR YEARS, HEAD TO HEAD..FOUR IN A ROW. FEAR THE THUMB BABY!!!! LOL

Edit out the bunk about us winning the SECCG and make it 2003. Now re-read and tell me if he's got a point? I'm not saying it will happen, but to say it CAN'T is foolish. This is the SEC.

Preseason predictions aren't worth an Awbun trailer park. That is proven every season.

245013[/snapback]

There are excpetions every year, some teams get way to much hype, but for the most part, the teams picked to do well, usually do right well. What do you want 100 percent accuracy for it to be valid? They are predictions. Auburn has the best SEC record this decade, they look to return a decent team, why not pick them to win the SEC? Is that to far out? It is better pick than probalby 8 or 9 other SEC teams. If you could make even money picks on over or under 8 wins for all 12 sec teams would you bet your hard earned money on that? You get the point.

245013[/snapback]

No he doesn't. We now have one of the best OC's in the country and the schedule is not as brutal as 2003.

The crap about Auburn only having just three good players shows his lack of knowledge of Auburn's talent level.

245013[/snapback]

Whether or not he has a point is obscured by the hideous manner in which it is presented.

Sadly, this is fairly typical of a few bama boards I visit occasionally for a laugh. I normally don't last long at those places because I make the mistake of asking who on the board actually attended Alabama. At that point, I'm branded a "barner" or a "vile" and attacked because "nobody don't have to never have gone to alabama to be a fan. Some of the best fans didn't go to school over there." Invariably, I'll get the "I couldn't affort to go to school, but I respeck Coach Bryunt and this was how come I follered Alabama ever since I was a chile" about two posts later and my response to that almost always gets me banned.

Truth told, I didn't go to AU, either. It just seems like I did. Lived in Opelika when I was a kid, spend most football Saturdays there. Everybody in my family attended. I ended up somewhere else due to circumstances beyond my control. I don't have a brick to throw in that derby, it's just funny to watch them swell up like frightened toads when that question is asked.

Speaking of which... I heard the most god-awful radio commercial in Tuscaloosa today. Some woman talking about how her kids were badgering her about being an Alabama fan when she didn't go to school there, or anywhere. So she decides to go back and get her degree. At some point during this unintentionally hilarious commercial monologue, she unleashes a "RAWL TAYUD" that would make Phyllis blanch. It's worth driving to Tuscaloosa and sitting in your car until it comes on. Funniest thing I've ever heard.

245013[/snapback]

You... of all people I "kinda" and thats a far statement... "kinda" respect, say it itsn't foolish?

For one, the guy said all we have is Cox, Irons, and Taylor.

What about Tim Duckworth (OL pre-season All-American)? Ben Grubbs(pre-season All-American)? Groves (pre-season All-SEC)? Gunns (pre-season All-SEC)? David Irons (pre-season All-American)? Kody Bliss (Pre-season All-American)?

I say that post is beyond foolish.... Our homeschedule, our Offensive Coord., our new De. Coord. that has produced a NC team..... yes, that post is BEYOND foolish... Get a break, read up on your college football. Our DE's are loaded.... Our qb is experienced, our RBs are loaded... our WR's have alot more talent than people deny.... our OL has 2 potential All-Americans, our d-line has 2 potential All-SEC's, our secondary has a potential All-American, and our punter is a potential All-American....

Point proven.... Hype is bogus, I'll give you that... but all of these players listed above have proven themselves against the toughest of teams.

Bogus post.

10:59

Anyone remember what is important about that amount of time?

It was with just that amount of time that Bama's trip thru the National Press had disappeared in a 45 yd run by Ben Obomanu to give :au: a 21-0 lead over a higher ranked team with the Number 1 ranked D in the Country.

10 Minutes and 59 seconds, that was all it took.

Yes we can see dreams going up in smoke in seconds. It Can happen. Is it likely to happen? Are you guys going to give up 21 points in the first quarter again?

guys your forgeting about the biggest,most overated team inthe whole freakin conf....auburn.....auburn will start out inthe top 8 or so and they will procede to lose at LEAST 3 GAMES THIS YEAR..i think 4 or more...lsu,s.carolina,fla,georgia,Bama..maybe even wash st.......auburnis going to be the biggest bust this year..everbody seems to be kissing on that auburn A**..and talking about how great they will be..but i dont see it at all..they have to replace more on defense than we do..and beyond k.irons and b.cox and c.taylor they HAVE NOTHING....THEY HAVE ONE OB,ONE RB AND ONE WR..THATS IT.....what happens if one doesnt produce or gets injured..cox dont have 3 sr wr's to throw to this season..people are gonna focus on irons,the "heisman candidate"??ha!!?? that he is....auburn is playing a propaganda game...and the nat.and lazy a** state media are lapping it up..i AINT....I JUST DONT THINK THEY WILL BE THAT GOOD THIS YEAR..BOWL GAME LIKELY..BUT SEC CHAMPS OR NATIONAL TILTE RUN,WEST DIV CHAMPS..I JUST DONT SEE IT..THEY ARE NOT THAT GOOD..3 PLAYERS THATS IT.......AND THE SUPRISE TEAM WILL BE BAMA...SEC champs...we have more talent and expierence on offense than the barn..and our d coach is way better than auburns first year d cord....Bama will shock alot of people not me though....we will be the 2006 SEC champions.......Roll Tide!

This is indicative of their thinking.  :no:

244996[/snapback]

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol::lol:

It's like watching a funny movie you've seen many times before. You know the punchline or the gag scene is coming up but you let it happen and laugh anyway. "Bowl game likely." BWAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol::lol:

I do luv me sum ignurnt bammie smack talk in Jew-lie. BWAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol::lol:

LOL

I think you guys are misunderstanding me. All I'm saying is that preseason predictions are what they are... predictions. Yes, I think AU will win the SECCG but I'm going to bet the house on it either. The SEC is too strong at the top and too solid from #1-12 to have that much optimism.

And yes, that guy is all wrong. AU has much more than what he gave them credit for. You guys are stacked. I'm certainly no AU fan, but I respect the talent that you guys have. We just got outclassed in the last Iron Bowl and for some reason, were just not ready to play football that first half... total meltdown. But all in all, that dude's just being a typical :homer: .

Let me preface this by saying this: All schools, including AU, have idiots as fans and not all Bama fans are idiots.

But solely for the sake of humor on an Auburn board, I offer this gut buster:

http://auburn.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=1...41&sid=&style=2

Uncle Bama

user profile

Post #242 Re: A little birdie says that CUM turned in Bammer Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Florida and Awbirn are just scared because they know that in a couple more years Bama will be back bigger, and badder then ever.Tooberville will end up being another Shug Jordan. Once Shula starts winning national championships Awbirn will run old Tooberville off.

Shula won 10 games last year with ZERO talent. If Shula had been at Alabama for 11 years we would be unbeatable. Awbirn is pathetic. It has all the opportunity in the world to put together a great program and has failed. When I mean great I mean great, like ND or USC or Alabama or Oklahoma.

and:
Uncle Bama

user profile

Post #243 Re: hahahahahahahahahaha!€ Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are still two years away. Alabama only had 4 or 5 players drafted and none higher then 2nd, maybe 3th round. Last year we had no qb no wr no center. It was a miracle we won 10 games. Give Shula 11 years like Toobervill has had.

Guess they need to give back all those (virtual) Heismans they won last year.

Funny how sometimes they're back, the effects of sanctions are over, and 10-2 means they proved it last year. Other times they had no talent last year, they're not going to miss their graduating seniors, their formerly Heisman quality QB (except for his injuries) was never any good, and sanctions are still a great excuse. For these particular fans (again, not the sane ones), maybe they should watch the movie "Sybil"; theyr'e only 14 personalities away.

It used to scare me that people like this bammer could vote. Then I realized they can also reproduce!!!

For example, the only tailback we have is Kenny Irons? What about Tre Smith (who racked up lots of yards against bammer's vaunted defense as a freshman), Brad Lester, or my personal favorite Tristan Davis. Talent is one thing we are NOT lacking. Bammer, on the other hand...they might be trying to sober up Joe Namath on the sidelines and get him away from the ESPN reporterette to play QB.

Why do I like Davis? When Obomanu ran in the reverse last year and was clearly going to score, Davis comes flying down the field to knock one of the bammer DB's into the 4th row of the student's section. Mind you, Ben was going to score anyway - he just wanted to get a good shot in on a mullet.

The bottom line is CTT could have run the score up much higher on the in-bred nation than he did but he wants Shula to keep his job. We were up by 3 TD's, then they scored so CTT punches in another one. Any less and the margin of safety isn't enough. Any more and the Camaro-on-cinder-blocks crowds starts throwing bricks through Shula's windows. :au:

It used to scare me that people like this bammer could vote.  Then I realized they can also reproduce!!!

For example, the only tailback we have is Kenny Irons?  What about Tre Smith (who racked up lots of yards against bammer's vaunted defense as a freshman), Brad Lester, or my personal favorite Tristan Davis.  Talent is one thing we are NOT lacking.  Bammer, on the other hand...they might be trying to sober up Joe Namath on the sidelines and get him away from the ESPN reporterette to play QB.

Why do I like Davis?  When Obomanu ran in the reverse last year and was clearly going to score, Davis comes flying down the field to knock one of the bammer DB's into the 4th row of the student's section.  Mind you, Ben was going to score anyway - he just wanted to get a good shot in on a mullet.

The bottom line is CTT could have run the score up much higher on the in-bred nation than he did but he wants Shula to keep his job.  We were up by 3 TD's, then they scored so CTT punches in another one.  Any less and the margin of safety isn't enough.  Any more and the Camaro-on-cinder-blocks crowds starts throwing bricks through Shula's windows.    :au:

245112[/snapback]

LMAO! That is a great post. Congrats on your first post, I'm on the floor.

"in-bred nation" :roflol:

http://www.dailyreckoning.com/

http://www.pennysleuth.com/

just got outclassed in the last Iron Bowl and for some reason, were just not ready to play football that first half... total meltdown. But all in all, that dude's just being a typical :homer: .

245066[/snapback]

Just can't bring yourself to say can you......repeat after me.."Auburn stomped the crap out of bama THE ENTIRE GAME." I love the first half talk though. Good to see you stay in talks with your bama homers. :poke:

We are still two years away. Alabama only had 4 or 5 players drafted and none higher then 2nd, maybe 3th round. Last year we had no qb no wr no center. It was a miracle we won 10 games. Give Shula 11 years like Toobervill has had.

:roflol:

but i dont see it at all..they have to replace more on defense than we do

Hmm, using the starting D in the Auburn game they lose these starters:

Anderson

Griffin

Roach

Ryans

Harper

Pephrah

Madison

Now I don't know who they have left that has starting experience and stuff so can't comment on that.

According to our depth chart we lose these starters:

Jackson

Dickens

McClover

Williams

Williams

As for us, well Herring moves to LB, but Sears has starting time there (depends on what happens with him) and in the secondary Brock, Pitts, Lee all have starting experience. I havn't seen Muschamps proposed starters for this fall. We also have Groves returning on the end.

and our d coach is way better than auburns first year d cord

hmmm from Auburntigers.com:

2000- Valdosta State (Defensive Coordinator)

2001-04- LSU (Linebackers/Defensive Coordinator)

2005- Miami Dolphins (Assistant Head Coach for Defense)

2006- Auburn (Defensive Coordinator)

Now I am not really sure how math works at the University of Alabama, but at Auburn and Texas 7>5 and 2000-2004 doesn't = 0.

This is indicative of their thinking.  :no:

244996[/snapback]

What is a "TILTE RUN"??? Doesn't inbreeding eventually produce sterile offspring? We can only hope...

:moon:

Typical uater. VERY typical. (Funy too!!) :lol::lol::lol:

The offseason. A time when bammers have hope instead of excuses.

245044[/snapback]

Thanks for making me spill my coffee all over my desk at work! Quote of the week.

Archived