Will Bammer get the death penalty

There are some rumors going around about the Bammers paying Chris Keys to go to Tuscaloser. The idea that the Bammers paid Chris Keys was discussed at great length on a Baton Rouge radio station. For people who dont know, Chris Keys is originally from Louisiana, so it makes sense people from Louisiana would have the scoop on his recruitment. I dont know anything for certain, but it would not suprise me if the rumors about Bammer paying Chris Keys are true. If they get caught cheating again, I hope the Bammers receive the death penalty. The NCAA giving them the death penalty is the only way to stop the Bammers from cheating.

245102[/snapback]

Is there also a link to the story?

245375[/snapback]

None other than Songy at 1210 AM in BR. He said it on air and now? I have gotten no link to it yet and doubt anyone ever will.

245450[/snapback]

Gossip....Was Songy playing bridge with 3 older ladies at the time?

BTW, Chris Keys was dismissed from the football team this summer and is no longer enrolled at the University. He played some special teams last year sparringly.

There are some rumors going around about the Bammers paying Chris Keys to go to Tuscaloser. The idea that the Bammers paid Chris Keys was discussed at great length on a Baton Rouge radio station. For people who dont know, Chris Keys is originally from Louisiana, so it makes sense people from Louisiana would have the scoop on his recruitment. I dont know anything for certain, but it would not suprise me if the rumors about Bammer paying Chris Keys are true. If they get caught cheating again, I hope the Bammers receive the death penalty. The NCAA giving them the death penalty is the only way to stop the Bammers from cheating.

245102[/snapback]

245375[/snapback]

None other than Songy at 1210 AM in BR. He said it on air and now? I have gotten no link to it yet and doubt anyone ever will.

245450[/snapback]

BTW, Chris Keys was dismissed from the football team this summer and is no longer enrolled at the University. He played some special teams last year sparringly.

245658[/snapback]

Not to rain on your UA parade, but it wouldn't matter if he were tap dancing in North Korea if this were true. I do not believe it though...

245102[/snapback]

245375[/snapback]

245450[/snapback]

245658[/snapback]

Not to rain on your UA parade, but it wouldn't matter if he were tap dancing in North Korea if this were true. I do not believe it though...

245659[/snapback]

Like I said gossip...He's probably the equivalent to Finebaum.

And calling me an 'outsider' is a tad insulting no? I mean I've been around for like 5 years.

245223[/snapback]

More like 3 years (2006 - 2003 = 3), but hey, nobody accused Bama grads of being gifted in mathematics. ;)

Just kiddin man...glad to have you around. A few more years and you might realize you've been rooting for the wrong team all these years...

More like 3 years (2006 - 2003 = 3), but hey, nobody accused Bama grads of being gifted in mathematics.

Just kiddin man...glad to have you around. A few more years and you might realize you've been rooting for the wrong team all these years...

I was here well before it was Aunation. Back when it was the good ole WEN. Then there was the great post count losing meltdown of 2003....and now we have Aunation :)

Im still mad about losing roughly 3,000 posts :)

More like 3 years (2006 - 2003 = 3), but hey, nobody accused Bama grads of being gifted in mathematics.

I was here well before it was Aunation. Back when it was the good ole WEN. Then there was the great post count losing meltdown of 2003....and now we have Aunation :)

247137[/snapback]

You mean you really have 9000 post on this board. Youre even more obsessed with Auburn than I thought.

Guest Tigrinum Major

247137[/snapback]

Post counts are for losers.

247137[/snapback]

I think my account # is right after yours

Archived