Will Bammer get the death penalty

There are some rumors going around about the Bammers paying Chris Keys to go to Tuscaloser. The idea that the Bammers paid Chris Keys was discussed at great length on a Baton Rouge radio station. For people who dont know, Chris Keys is originally from Louisiana, so it makes sense people from Louisiana would have the scoop on his recruitment. I dont know anything for certain, but it would not suprise me if the rumors about Bammer paying Chris Keys are true. If they get caught cheating again, I hope the Bammers receive the death penalty. The NCAA giving them the death penalty is the only way to stop the Bammers from cheating.

There are some rumors going around about the Bammers paying Chris Keys to go to Tuscaloser. The idea that the Bammers paid Chris Keys was discussed at great length on a Baton Rouge radio station. For people who dont know, Chris Keys is originally from Louisiana, so it makes sense people from Louisiana would have the scoop on his recruitment. I dont know anything for certain, but it would not suprise me if the rumors about Bammer paying Chris Keys are true. If they get caught cheating again, I hope the Bammers receive the death penalty. The NCAA giving them the death penalty is the only way to stop the Bammers from cheating.

245102[/snapback]

Wow...ANOTHER bama post from you...nice!

Wow, another post on an Auburn message board for you. I bet you have more post on this message board than you have on any Bammer message boards. That shows how obsessed with Auburn you are.

245107[/snapback]

Yeah but im not a one trick pony. Still have yet to see you produce a post youve made that didnt have to do with bama.

Wow, another post on an Auburn message board for you. I bet you have more post on this message board than you have on any Bammer message boards. That shows how obsessed with Auburn you are.

245107[/snapback]

Yeah but im not a one trick pony. Still have yet to see you produce a post youve made that didnt have to do with bama.

245130[/snapback]

You seem like a one trick pony to me. You whine and cry like a little girl every time somebody makes a negative post about $PUAT. You have 6 thousand post on this board. I bet 5900 of your post were whining and crying like a little girl because somebody made a negative post about $PUAT. Whining and crying like a little girl seems to be your only purpose on this board. BTW, I have made several post that had nothing to do with $PUAT.

BTW, I have made several post that had nothing to do with $PUAT.

Prove it

245203[/snapback]

Not that we have to justify ourselves to an outsider, but since you asked for it...

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

There are others...but here's your proof....now lets hear your spin on this one..

Yet another "rumor" about uat's constant cheating...."Nice" ! ! ! :lol::lol::lol:

BTW, I have made several post that had nothing to do with $PUAT.

Prove it

245203[/snapback]

Not that we have to justify ourselves to an outsider, but since you asked for it...

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

There are others...but here's your proof....now lets hear your spin on this one..

245206[/snapback]

Wow...you got me. He's got 50 posts and he MIGHT have 10 that werent some bama rant. Whatever.

And calling me an 'outsider' is a tad insulting no? I mean I've been around for like 5 years.

And calling me an 'outsider' is a tad insulting no? I mean I've been around for like 5 years.

245223[/snapback]

Inside every bammer is an Auburn fan dying to get out.

So you're saying you want to be considered an honorary Auburn fan? Or perhaps go through with a full conversion? If so, I'm the man to talk to since I was forced to wear crimson crud as a kid. Trust me, you'll feel a whole lot better once you do. :big::poke: I've even got some apparel I'll give you if you make the swap!! Whaddya say BG? Get on our team and come on in for the big win.

Well, at least I have ten post that are not about $PUAT. You have 6 thousand post on this board. Can you find even 10 of your post where you are not whining like a little girl? BTW, you are just wasting your time whining and crying about my post. A $PUAT fan like you is not going to tell me what I can post on an Auburn message board. I dont care if you like my post or not. If you do not like my post, you can go back to your own board.

Well, at least I have ten post that are not about $PUAT. You have 6 thousand post on this board. Can you find even 10 of your post where you are not whining like a little girl? BTW, you are just wasting your time whining and crying about my post. A $PUAT fan like you is not going to tell me what I can post on an Auburn message board. I dont care if you like my post or not. If you do not like my post, you can go back to your own board.

245227[/snapback]

This is one of my "own" boards. Just because Im a UA fan doesnt negate the fact that Ive been here a long time. And contributed a lot. And many of your fellow AU fans here know how to be a fan without sounding like an anti bama broken record.

Liger, No thanks bud. I'll pass on the conversion. Bama needs a good ambassador to the dark side. And thats why im here! :cheer:

Can there REALLY be an ambassador to the Dark Side? :big:

245227[/snapback]

This is one of my "own" boards. Just because Im a UA fan doesnt negate the fact that Ive been here a long time. And contributed a lot. And many of your fellow AU fans here know how to be a fan without sounding like an anti bama broken record.

Liger, No thanks bud. I'll pass on the conversion. Bama needs a good ambassador to the dark side. And thats why im here! :cheer:

245236[/snapback]

I dont care how long youve been on this board. A Crimson Turd fan, like you, is not going to tell me what I can post on an Auburn message board. If you dont like my post , that just too bad.

You think you contribute a lot to this board. :lol: The only thing I notice you contributing to this board is whining and crying like a little girl

I never told you what you could or could not post. I only pointed out your obvious posting pattern.

If you dont think I contribute to this board...you should probably ask the people who run it what they think.

I may be a bama fan, but my home is here...and shall remain as such.

Guest Tigrinum Major
If you dont think I contribute to this board...you should probably ask the people who run it what they think.

245301[/snapback]

I think you're a loathsome, offensive brute.

And yet, I can't look away...

Cleburne, BG is member #35. We go way back. He is a friend and a rival and I would buy him dinner in a second.

Cleburne, BG is member #35. We go way back. He is a friend and a rival and I would buy him dinner in a second.

245326[/snapback]

Though David might lace it with something to put me down for some time. :P:D

245102[/snapback]

Is there also a link to the story?

245102[/snapback]

Is there also a link to the story?

245375[/snapback]

None other than Songy at 1210 AM in BR. He said it on air and now? I have gotten no link to it yet and doubt anyone ever will.

How about dinner for member #69?  :big:  

245528[/snapback]

I think they call that dinner for two.

245528[/snapback]

245548[/snapback]

Niiiiice! :D

245528[/snapback]

245548[/snapback]

Niiiiice! :D

245552[/snapback]

:D That was good... predictable, but good. I hope it doesn't block the free groceries...

Archived